Avengers (Stern 2012) – WIP

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
      @netweight

I’m going blind, it said special is lit, where is it aghhh (lane)? I just found out this pin also has a super skill shot.

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

I’ll throw 170 up if anyone need it…

freneticamnesic
          @freneticamnesic
          vipModeratorMember

I got the avs_170c I almost uploaded, but realized this table was scripted with 140 so didn’t want to complicate things :)

Punch it!

ozg
          Participant
            @netweight

I’m running 140 on the one and 170 on the other, we’ll see if anything happens.

Neofr45
            Participant
              @neofr45

The 170 and for the LE version with the hulk ramp that is lifting, I think its bug
              When the ramp will have to lift OZG you will confirm

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

is the flippers always on the same as everyone ??   would it have something to do with 170??

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

The flippers are the same for everyone. I’ll have to check about the ramp issue (try to figure out what you mean about the ramp), see if I see anything (laurent). About the 80’s, guess I never wanted to grow up. I still wear DM boots, Warrior shirts, Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, Lonsdale, Lee Cooper, Harrington and flight jackets, among other punk/skin clothing and I still listen to the same music, LOL. It’s always been a way of life for me. I still go to shows here and there. Your picture made everything seem like it was all just yesterday, thanks for that! I screamed Dead Cities with Wattie on stage back in the 80’s, agh the good ol days. Now Wattie has a very serious heart condition, sucks getting old. So I better play pinball while I can these days.

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

OMG that I missed this WIP…. I must have been sleeping or something.. Maybe just too busy playing game of the week challenges ;).

Great teamwork guys, I love the PM5 version and am very exited with this WIP.

For the ones who like to play the beauty with color roms I included the patched color rom and pin2dmd.pal file. Looks great!

installation instructions for those not familiar:

PIN2DMD owners:

•  Just create a vpinmame/altcolor/avs_170c directory and copy the pin2dmd.pal file there. Copy the avs_170c.zip file to the vpinmame/roms directory
                    • Enable Colorize DMD in the rom setup of vpinmame

Additional for non PIN2DMD owners (should also work but not tested by me):

Make sure you change the table script at line 65 to : Const cGameName = “avs_170c”

Hulk Mad, need to play now!

3 users thanked author for this post.
                    Neofr45
                    Participant
                      @neofr45

Hello everyone

Again thanks frenetic for the model hulk it was really the thing that was missing.
                      I rest a version of the table with the adjusted hulk
                      (Real size is much better) I redone the 3d map so that it looks as close as possible to the hulk of the real table, I also adjusted the size of the tesseract which was too big, there are still Fit to do but the table and very great like that again thanks to you all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3YujZr2MVRhcm5qYy1FZ25HLU0/view?usp=sharing

6 users thanked author for this post.
                      Neofr45
                      Participant
                        @neofr45

big thanks for the rom color it’s very great and hulk And Hulk works best with :good: :yahoo:

ozg
                        Participant
                          @netweight

Was this a reupload of the VPX table with your new changes? Never mind, good to go, thanks again!

Neofr45
                          Participant
                            @neofr45

When I click on my link I arrive at the table and it is not in ZIP or RAR but direct in .VPX

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

Found it, never mind.

Neofr45
                              Participant
                                @neofr45

I put the ROM back, but SENSELESS links works, I think you must have a problem with the browser you use :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                ozg
                                HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

latest version the lights inside the tesseract need to me made smaller…  there sticking out…

other then that it plays great….

diemonik
                                  Participant
                                    @diemonik

This is What i got so far .. Its playable .. I was expecting for some more help , But i know some are busy at work like i was.. I fix some of the slope , physics and lighting … We still need some work .. but it can be enjoyed .. please help finish this project so i can work on WWE royal Rumble VPX … thanks

diemonik
                                    Participant
                                      @diemonik

Thanks Lauren and Frenetic , Sliderpoint and everyone who added a bit to this awesome work… minor , things to fix but this can be Version 1.0 on my books .. what you guys thinnk?… Great work

freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

What do you think needs to be added/updated/fixed? I don’t have much time to play, let me know maybe I can fix some things

Punch it!

Andypc
                                        Participant
                                          @andypc

The table looks and plays great :yahoo:   Please can I ask one favour, please can you do a version with the original version of The Hulk. I know he doesn’t raise his arms, but I just prefer the look of the original Hulk. Would it be possible to put in an option to switch to which version you would like?

ozg
                                          Participant
                                            @netweight

The table looks and plays great :yahoo: Please can I ask one favour, please can you do a version with the original version of The Hulk. I know he doesn’t raise his arms, but I just prefer the look of the original Hulk. Would it be possible to put in an option to switch to which version you would like?

It is an option, I have three different Avengers (all VPX) running three different ROMs. avs_140, avs_170, avs_170c. Do you need the files or something?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?