Reply To: Tron Legacy LE: “End of Line” PuP-Pack (VPX)

spoontangclan
Participant
    @spoontangclan

I’m running Windows 7. I hadn’t heard about blocked dlls until recently. Earlier today I did a google search to see what that meant and the few files I looked at seemed to be ublocked but I didn’t do an exhaustive look. I’ll take another look at that more closely. What would cause a file to be blocked?

I also had a few other thoughts just now. I’m not sure this is specific to Tron Legacy, but rather all the SAM tables. For example what I described above was also true with AC/DC (outside the context of trying to get PUP packs to work).

In the 3.2 sam beta build thread, it specifically says, “In case you have an external DMD connected that you want to use with VPM, please move the dlls from the respective subdirectory (Pin2DMD or PinDMD1 or PinDMD2 or PinDMD3) directly into your VPM directory!” That instruction seems to be in contradiction with the instructions here which are to use the larger ~4.5MB freezy file instead of the one from my Pindmd3 folder as “carnypriest” suggests over there…

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?