Reply To: T-ARC Themes for Pinup Popper

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

I have tried to follow these instructions and this is better, but still something seems to be cutting off the top and there is a gap in the bottom. Plus when I had this working in portrait mode just fine, the arc did not disappear after a few seconds, so not sure what that is.

Appreciate your patience in helping me.

You haven’t copied over the PinupMenu PuP-Pack into PUPVideos folder for this theme.

Also…your playfield video seems to be rotated by 180. Was that something you changed in Popper’s settings or in Windows?

You want your TV physically positioned so that the bottom of the TV is facing the left side (from your playing POV). Then your Windows Taskbar should be also on the left side (from your playing POV).  This is the normal default landscape Windows setup… and will work with Popper, VPX, FP, FX3, etc without a bunch of effort needed to convert media or VPX tables. Tables and media will all just work (once setup correctly for each).

Then if you have installed PuP and Popper from scratch, and not changed anything for rotation… then installing a Landscape Popper theme will look correct when you are done, including the default playfield videos.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?