Reply To: 4K Backglass Issue?

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

I saw another post like this somewhere… and I’ll be damned if I can find it now…but I thought they had their solution on it.

For some reason…your system isn’t liking what you have set for your Second Screen. My guess is DISPLAY # related.

Don’t assume the DISPLAY #’s are accurate in FP settings. You may be selecting a monitor ID that may not exist or is the incorrect monitor, even though its the same number as what it shows in Windows. This is a common “Windows” problem that is not specific to FP and can cause headaches…even with VPX. You may need to keep trying different DISPLAY #’s for your backbox,etc until you find the right one that works correctly.

If FP can’t run correctly on your multi-screen setup with these settings (note the rotation is meant for cabinet use), then something else on your system is the problem… whether it’s a GPU driver, and monitor setting, or you may be selecting the wrong DISPLAY to use,etc

You can try making your backbox NOT fullscreen to see where is shows up…if the table loads. You maybe need to remove your settings in the registry… or maybe manually set the right screen and resolution for your backbox there.

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?