Reply To: Independence Day (Sega 1996)

Bladeof
Participant
    @bladeof

Now it opens every time I press right flipper button so it opens up with the fliper in up position and closes when it goes down, no such behaviour on the real machine.

Now it opens every time I press right flipper button so it opens up with the fliper in up position and closes when it goes down, no such behaviour on the real machine.

Yep… same behaviour for me … i didn’t report it before because i thought it was normal….

Thank You for this table @goldchicco. Can confirm alien head issue. Fast Flips is not enabled on the table. If you try to enable fast flips in the script by changing Use Solenoids from 1 to 2, you get Fast Flips enabled, but when you press the right flipper, the alien head will open and close with each press.

To fix this, you also have to include in the script cSingleLFlip = 0 and cSingleRFlip = 0. I inserted my change just below the use solenoids line in the script.  Once this change and use solenoids to 2 have been made to the script, you will have FF enabled and the alien head will not open or close with flipper press.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?