Independence Day (Sega 1996)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Major Frenchy
    Participant
      @steph

This was already one of my favorite VP9  this is just awesome. Thank you

Goldchicco
      Participant
        @goldchicco

Can you help make it better??

PinWiz99
        Participant
          @pinwiz99

@outhere

we did very little as far as scripting the ssf sounds.

if you go into sound manager and adjust the FX_bumper 1,2,3 just a tad on the slider it’ll eliminate the sound on the Backglass. On my system i moved it a hair towards the Front direction of the slider and it removed it from my backglass

theres a couple tweaks we need to get to

@terry
          we fixed that. The guy who touched it up didn’t let us know before hand it was Francisco’s image he touched up. When i filmed the first teaser video on my channel we had used an untouched version of Francisco’s PF image.

thank you all for the kind words.

diasjmauricio
          Participant
            @diasjmauricio

Quando jogo esta mesa lembro de minha infância.

Excelente trabalho.

When I play this table I remember my childhood.

Excellent job.

TUTE_PRIMUS
            Participant
              @tute-primus

AMAZING!!!

great lighting, new plastics look amazing! Amazig work man !! Very giant thank You !!

Here I share my 30 min Gameplay

https://youtu.be/-46OG-4lCjI

ID4

marie
              Participant
                @marie

Thanks, tempting to play this one!

naeromagus
                Participant
                  @naeromagus

Wow you and the team Did a hell of a good job on this !c

TNT2
                  Participant
                    @tnt2

I had not played this table before. Really interesting table layout by Sega.

Zedixair
                    Participant
                      @zedixair

WOW, thank you to the whole team ! :good: :good: :good:

I’m so happy to see VPX versions of SEGA’s table these times…

So please, could you add your magic skills and talents to MAVERICK table ? … It’s cool to have a pretty good version to play with in VP9 PM5, but an “updated” VPX version would be fantastic.

zimbakin
                      Participant
                        @zimbakin

As per Thalamus, I headed over with a beer in hand and was not disappointed. Nice work, well done and thank you.

Never take advice from me,
                        you'll end up drunk.

evileman
                        Participant
                          @evileman

A lot of great Sega stuff lately. This is great! Thank you Goldchicco and of course all the others involved. Your work is very much appreciated!

lukpcn
                          Participant
                            @lukpcn

hi, it’s a great table though there must be something wrong with that alien head for capturing balls.

Now it opens every time I press right flipper button so it opens up with the fliper in up position and closes when it goes down, no such behaviour on the real machine.

on the real machine to lock the ball we need to shot the alien head x times and then head opens up and waits for the ball to enter it and then the ball is locked and it closes.

while in this vpx version all we need to do is shot the head, no matter ball locks in or not we got lock and so it’s too easy to start multiball.

check this version here: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14866 it works like it should be in that matter.

more investigation, I’ve commented out the SolCallback(34)=”OpenAlien” in line 51 to disable alien head opening and even it that moment I’m able to lock the ball just bu hitting the head… something is not right there.

regards

Lukasz

vogliadicane
                            Participant
                              @vogliadicane

great release! :yes: Thanks a lot, guys!

Goldchicco
                              Participant
                                @goldchicco

Sorry it doesn’t happen in my cab or on other people running this table.

I will look deeper in that, but over 1000 download and no one reported

vothar
                                Participant
                                  @vothar

Now it opens every time I press right flipper button so it opens up with the fliper in up position and closes when it goes down, no such behaviour on the real machine.

Yep… same behaviour for me … i didn’t report it before because i thought it was normal….

Fredrik Pettersson
                                  Participant
                                    @fido

hi, it’s a great table though there must be something wrong with that alien head for capturing balls.

on the real machine to lock the ball we need to shot the alien head x times and then head opens up and waits for the ball to enter it and then the ball is locked and it closes.

while in this vpx version all we need to do is shot the head, no matter ball locks in or not we got lock and so it’s too easy to start multiball.

check this version here: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14866 it works like it should be in that matter.

more investigation, I’ve commented out the SolCallback(34)=”OpenAlien” in line 51 to disable alien head opening and even it that moment I’m able to lock the ball just bu hitting the head… something is not right there.

regards

Lukasz

Did you enable fastflips in the script (UseSolenoids=2)?

The same thing happens in my cab if I do that.

Bladeof
                                    Participant
                                      @bladeof

Yep… same behaviour for me … i didn’t report it before because i thought it was normal….

Thank You for this table @goldchicco. Can confirm alien head issue. Fast Flips is not enabled on the table. If you try to enable fast flips in the script by changing Use Solenoids from 1 to 2, you get Fast Flips enabled, but when you press the right flipper, the alien head will open and close with each press.

To fix this, you also have to include in the script cSingleLFlip = 0 and cSingleRFlip = 0. I inserted my change just below the use solenoids line in the script.  Once this change and use solenoids to 2 have been made to the script, you will have FF enabled and the alien head will not open or close with flipper press.

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

cSingleLFlip = 0 and cSingleRFlip = 0

Works like a charm … thanks :good:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

vothar
                                        Participant
                                          @vothar

that made the trick ! thanks Bladeof…

Goldchicco
                                          Participant
                                            @goldchicco

line 14 of the script, make this change for Fast Flips:

Const cGameName=”id4″,UseSolenoids=2,UseLamps=0,UseGI=0, SCoin=”coin”
                                            Const cSingleLFlip = 0
                                            Const cSingleRFlip = 0

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?