Independence Day (Sega 1996)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    chucky87
    Participant
      @chucky87

here is the version you wanted to change the image and tell me this is fine

https://mega.nz/file/PkkjVTBD#OlvxtK0p-4VRubvxqhv4-tt08uRauPwCf0c0HCgrWbg

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Really fun gameplay. Super job on this one. Lots of flow with your physics settings. Thanks so much!

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Thanks Man, and also thanks to @Thalamus and @chucky87 :good:

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update @goldchicco and VPNations and @chucky87.

On my way to the cab in 10 minutes ! B-)

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

Thanks for the nice update. :yahoo:

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

Found a small Bug, see Ball stucks here, you can see just the Shadow …
                See Arrow, where the Ball was rolling …

ID_E_1

chucky87
                Participant
                  @chucky87

Thank you friends but my apron neither is not lol

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

@chucky87

I passed it to my PS guy……maybe he went to a different direction or maybe used your apron for another idea. We at VP Nation appreciate your help and you got mentioned for your support.

Thank you again

Goldchicco
                    Participant
                      @goldchicco

@STAT

Sorry to read that, but first time I see something like that after over 5600 downloads.

I am not going to look into it right now, unless more problems like that are rising.

Please remember is a conversion from VP9 so any change in the POV can create some sort of issue like that.

Regards

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria
                        MemberContributor

Don’t get me wrong, but I know what is a correction in POV or the Issue what I have seen.

For sure it is a small Thing, missing Wall or any Elements to move/resize…

I am away from PC/Cab now, but I want to check that… Cheers.

5600 Download don’t tell you, this are all hard Players/Analysts like me :scratch:

Goldchicco
                        Participant
                          @goldchicco

@STAT

Find the solution.

Please download ver 1.4.1

Cheers

kds70
                          Participant
                            @kds70

Found a small Bug, see Ball stucks here, you can see just the Shadow …

See Arrow, where the Ball was rolling …

ID_E_1

Same problem here. Never had this with previous versions. Happens with authors standard POV too.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Goldchicco
                            Participant
                              @goldchicco

@kds70

Find the solution.

Please download ver 1.4.1

studlygoorite
                              Participant
                                @studlygoorite

I have not played this since your first release. After doing the updates this table has made it’s way to my favorites, excellent looking, playing, sounding and feeling table. Great job, thanks to all involved.

dgrace
                                Participant
                                  @dgrace

With the latest update (2.0) no matter what I do the POV all screwed up for me. Anyone else experiencing this with the latest update? If not, would you be willing to share your POV? Thanks

Update: Nevermind. I just re-downloaded it, didn’t change the name of the table and everything works great. Weird.

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

Use update 2 Posts Down

Nice job on the upgrade
                                    I did notice this
                                    I have Visual Pinball set for DOF only, But The sound for the Bumper still comes through
                                    For anybody that uses DOF and would like to remove the sound for the bumpers
                                    Search The Table script and change it to this

Sub LeftBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 49:Playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors):End Sub
                                    Sub BotBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 50:Playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper3”,DOFContactors):End Sub
                                    Sub RightBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 51:Playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper2”,DOFContactors):End Sub

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

Would you do me a favor @outhere. My DOF is down so I’m not able to test it. What happens if you change the sound call to. TIA.

Sub LeftBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 49:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper1",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub

outhere
                                        @outhere

@thalamus That worked just fine and much better when you’re using sound  — Thanks
                                        Use UpDate form @thalamusBelow

Sub LeftBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 49:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper1",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub
                                        Sub BotBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 50:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper3",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub
                                        Sub RightBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 51:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper2",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub

outhere
                                          @outhere

@thalamus That worked just fine and much better when you’re using sound — Thanks
                                          Use UpDate form @thalamus – Below

Sub BotBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 50:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper3",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub
                                          Sub RightBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 51:PlaysoundAtVol SoundFX("fx_bumper2",DOFContactors), ActiveBall, 1:End Sub

@thalamus
                                          — The Base sound is a lot stronger with this code,  Is that the way it should have work?

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

@Outhere. The relationship between the Sound Manager and script is still a bit confusing to me. From the 007 release, I was very surprised to see that samples moved and adjusted in sound manager was overriding what the script told it to do. In this case. It is code, the last number that is telling it how high you want the sample to be played. Playsound can according to the doc, only play with a volume between 0 and 1. In this case we’ve told it to play with max volume, so, yes. I guess you can say that I’m not surprised. You can of course just change that 1 to whatever you want. What I was most curious about was that under preferences. You have the option to play with samples and or with dof. I guess yours is set to “both”. I know that is my setting, I prefer it this way because if I totally turned off the sample, every game would start to sound exactly the same, only firing the dof. But, I’ve never tested if that code is actually working IF you wanted to run with only dof.

Another confusing thing about sound manager and table script, is that all default values are set to 0 in sound manager ( recommended not to touch samples at all if you are going to control them via script ).

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 83 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?