Reply To: Future Pinball and BAM Mega-Guide by TerryRed (DOF, PUP, SSF, VR and Front-Ends)

Dashdriver230
Participant
    @dashdriver230

My Oculus Rift CV1 and Steam did work fine, but by using the modified openvr_api.dll, the system returns straight to Popper at end of game rather than being dumped into the Steam screen which then would require intervention with the Touch controller to get back to Popper.

I did only have two self inflicted slip-ups during the installation process and I mention them so that others can watch out…

1. I installed your default.cfg file into the BAM-OpenVR /cfg folder rather than directly into BAM-Open VR folder. So initially I had a strange POV on my cabinet which was transformed for the better when I realised my mistake.
    2.  I forgot to make the FPLoader.exe run as administrator. This produced an odd effect whereby the first two tables I tried loaded to VR without any problems. Then I tried another couple and they threw the system and even the initially successful tables wouldn’t run in VR. After much trial and error, I spotted my mistake and magically all was well.

Could these two requirements be included in the initial downloads or can Admin rights only be set locally?

Now its time to get back into that gloomy basement in Elm Street!

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?