Reply To: Halloween Ultimate Pro – PinEvent

rodrigo8
Participant
    @rodrigo8

After many nights drinking coffee non-stop and few bags of crackers reading forums and memorizing backwards instructions besides having to lie to the wife that I am “working” I discovered that I would have to update from 1.1 to 1.2, but now the errors are different, I don’t know if you can help. After 5 seconds table loaded, meditation box: Script error: line 1 Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘PP.IsWindowValid’  after that everything gets stuck.

Many people have some kind of Patreon page to support their Pinball stuff  but in fact they do not contribute anything to the community. You are THE GUY in the community and everyone knows your potential, it would be a pleasure to contribute financially to any of your projects. Think about it. I watched all your “1000” hours of explanatory videos amazing job Terry.

I just found (it works)

You MUST install the latest update to BAM (1.5-290 when this was posted) for PinEvent based tables to work!

even if you already have 1.5-290, download and install it again (from the latest “ZIP” update file, not the EXE installer)
    a new updated PuP Plug-in was added to it (and is REQUIRED for PinEvent), so be sure you update using the zip file, not the exe installer

The audio of the plunger, flippers and bumpers are muted. Do you have any idea what it might be?

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?