A few questions… a $20 bounty…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    d8thstar
    Participant
      @d8thstar

I am absolutely loving PinballY!  Well over 400 tables set up quickly and cleanly.  I do have a few questions being a newb and all…

1. Does the app reparse the database xml file at launch?  I ask because there have ban a few instances where I’ve had to download an updated vpx table, deleting the old table, but the old rom is still listed.  I can tell the app to hide the Rome but then it’s still listed in that sub menu.

2. Is there an option to rescan the tables folder so that those missing old tables will drop off?

3. Been having a weird intermittent issue.  When generating art within the app, the backglass on occasion will be blown up so that you can only see about a quarter of the art, odd one…

4. Anyone have any success with getting Zaccaria tables (Zaccaria Steam app) to run the the front end?  I’m offering a $20 bounty to anyone that can help me get this set up :)

keep up the awesome work on this FE!

Badazzwi
      Participant
        @badazzwi

There is a option in PBY in the table options that says delete game details. You need to do that otherwise the table will remain even if you deleted the table itself.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

d8thstar
        Participant
          @d8thstar

thanks for the reply!  i his one of the missing games in question, went to hidden games list, deleted game info as you said, game is still listed in my hidden list.  if i i hide the game, it shows up again on my all list.

fyi, issue # 3 above resolved.  the video file of the back glass was blown up like that.  must have been a bad capture.  deleting the video file let the screen grab come back correctly.  one less on my list to figure out :)

Badazzwi
          Participant
            @badazzwi

Im not sure then. Maybe ask over at vpforums where mjr who created PBY is active. PBY has an extensive help guide. Hope you read through that.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?