A Real American Hero – GI JOE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hawkeyez88
    Participant
      @hawkeyez88

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/a-real-american-hero-gi-joe/

***READ INSTALLATION TAB*** First of all I need to thank the original authors and contributors to this amazing fun table and their mods to it, Lizards original table, Sexy Girl and for Xenonph for his awesome mod to give us this table! I only tweaked some script options and muted sounds to make this pup function. Need to also thank the “Gurus” Peter, David, Opeckie, Terry and Frank, for always listening to my questions and giving me sound advice. The amazing “PuPOverlay King: Joey! Harlan, and SupaDimi for always telling me what looks good and what doesn’t. The awesome MovieGuru for testing the 4×3 setup for all of you users out there! THIS IS FOR FUN, NOT FOR RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION!

11 users thanked author for this post.
      nanuk
      Participant
        @nanuk

thx did not have a chance to try it yet but im sure ill enjoy this one like all your work

1 user thanked author for this post.
        xenonph
        Participant
          @xenonph
          MemberContributor

OMG!!! I can’t wait to try this!!

I have been away from pinball for a year, so I have alot of catching up to do!!

Thanks for your work on this!!

I know it will be great!!!

I was just downloading all the new pup install stuff, and decided i better download a pup pack to make sure I install everything correctly. And Lo and Behold I saw GIJOE!!!

Thanks again!!

Carry on.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?