all VPX tables play in desktop mode now??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    garrett
    Participant
      @playwitit

hey guys.. i have been playing VP for quite some time now, and never had issues setting up a cab. yesterday, i installed VPX 10.6 and after running a few tables perfectly as always. now, all of my tables start in desktop mode, and i get a black screen before the table launches (thats even if the table does launch) i also noticed that there is a program running that i do not remember seeing before its called “visual pinball player” can anyone help me out here? i even went back to the older version and i still have the same issue.

xenonph
      Participant
        @xenonph
        MemberContributor

Open the VP editor and click Preferences Tab at top.  Then click Video-Graphics Options. You will see on left side a place to checkmark “Use Always FS backdrop settings.” As seen in pic..

Capture

Also go to where you installed Visual Pinball and go into your VPinMAME folder and click the Setup.exe.

This will bring up the PinMAME installation window.

You are not reinstalling, but just setting default rom options.

Click the Setup Defaults tab and the rom options window will pop up.

You should see a place to checkmark where it says “Cabinet Mode” as seen in pic.

Capture2

Hope this helps you.

garrett
        Participant
          @playwitit

i will try this when i get to the house today. thanks for your help zenonph!  :good:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?