Animated Backglass

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SteeleDragan
    Participant
      @steeledragan

Hi Guys, I luv this site – the information provided here is awesome -really could not imagine doing this project without it.  I am a noob and making my first cabinet, so far so good – I have spent a lot of time learning about Visual Pinball, mostly from all you pros here.  I think I am at a good point now and i have my tables working great with pinup popper. I have been using the Media manager to download my missing files for playfields, wheel and backglass – so far so good.

Most of my tables do not have a corresponding .directb2s file but I do have a lot of downloaded .mp4 animated backglass files from popper – my question is –

Is there a way to have the .mp4 attract backglass files stay on while you are playing a table ?

Right now – I see the attract backglass in the popper menu for every game, but when I go start the table, the backglass disappears, then upon exit to the menu it comes back – would like to keep this on while playing if possible ?

If I set the force backglass on option in the game manager for a table, the same thing happens except the screen stays Black, then reverts back upon exit –

I am using Win 10, installed all components successfully per nailbuster install, Visual Pinball X, pinup player, B2Server, 3 screen setup

Thanks for your help –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?