Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash POV file anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    avidediter
    Participant
      @avidediter

I am a new cabinet owner, and all my tables orient correct on my cabinet by following the TerryRed guide. But I just downloaded Bugs Bunny Birthday bash and that table orients portrait when I need it to orient landscape like all my other playfields do. I cant find a POV or XML file to orient the playfield properly either. Can someone PM me with a drop box link or tell me how to change it in the settings??

I had the same issue with Close Encounters but someone linked a XML file in the support discussion tab and that fixed it. Thanks in advance!

chucky87
      Participant
        @chucky87

rgarriott
        Participant
          @rgarriott

Here is my cab POV.

OOPS  something went wrong

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

I would suggest learning how to adjust it yourself because this won’t be the last one you do

avidediter
            Participant
              @avidediter

Those settings worked perfect. Thats all I needed!

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

I am a new cabinet owner, and all my tables orient correct on my cabinet by following the TerryRed guide. But I just downloaded Bugs Bunny Birthday bash and that table orients portrait when I need it to orient landscape like all my other playfields do. I cant find a POV or XML file to orient the playfield properly either. Can someone PM me with a drop box link or tell me how to change it in the settings??
                I had the same issue with Close Encounters but someone linked a XML file in the support discussion tab and that fixed it. Thanks in advance!

VPX Camera/Light Mode Tutorial  — https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?