Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    avidediter
    Participant
    @avidediter

I am a new cabinet owner, and all my tables orient correct on my cabinet by following the TerryRed guide. But I just downloaded Bugs Bunny Birthday bash and that table orients portrait when I need it to orient landscape like all my other playfields do. I cant find a POV or XML file to orient the playfield properly either. Can someone PM me with a drop box link or tell me how to change it in the settings??

I had the same issue with Close Encounters but someone linked a XML file in the support discussion tab and that fixed it. Thanks in advance!

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

rgarriott
    Participant
    @rgarriott

Here is my cab POV.

OOPS  something went wrong

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by rgarriott.
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

I would suggest learning how to adjust it yourself because this won’t be the last one you do

avidediter
    Participant
    @avidediter

Those settings worked perfect. Thats all I needed!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

I am a new cabinet owner, and all my tables orient correct on my cabinet by following the TerryRed guide. But I just downloaded Bugs Bunny Birthday bash and that table orients portrait when I need it to orient landscape like all my other playfields do. I cant find a POV or XML file to orient the playfield properly either. Can someone PM me with a drop box link or tell me how to change it in the settings??
    I had the same issue with Close Encounters but someone linked a XML file in the support discussion tab and that fixed it. Thanks in advance!

VPX Camera/Light Mode Tutorial  — https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW