can't figure out ultradmd plz help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DAVE11067
    Participant
      @dave11067

OK here is my issue i can get any table with an ultradmd to run perfectly fine on a single screen desktop or laptop but when i try to do the same install that i did for the single screen to my cab the tables wont run when i put it in cabinet mode

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

There are other’s here that are experts on this stuff….I am not, but I did recently read through this post that helped me (posts 2 and 3!) with some issues – – good luck.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41072

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Cadelle32
        Participant
          @cadelle21

Ultradmd was a pain in my butt for months, here is what I did to get it working on my pindmd3.  Install the all in one installer, create a folder on your root drive called ultradmd copy all the files from the xdmd folder that the all in one created and place them into the ultradmd folder.  Install and configure freezy and copy the dmddevice.ini and dll to the ultradmd folder try it and see if it works, if it does you can delete the xdmd folder, if not get Thalamus’s files and try again, I don’t remember if I had to get those or not.  No one ever mentions the ultradmd folder which is why it took so long to figure out, this worked for me, but I don’t ever guarantee anything, make sure you back up anything you don’t want to spend days re-getting

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?