This topic contains 25 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  roccodimarco 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
     JR 
    Participant

Table creations like this have brought amazing unexpected moments to my vp journey.  Bally released this in ’85?  I was out playing a lot back then and pretty sure I never saw this table.  A few years earlier Bally’s similar Xenon was everywhere.  Deservedly.   (thanks to  HF and Bord for that table!)  I would never have known this one existed except for the vp work and contribution done here.  The feel, sound, vibe of this is a great recreation.  Taking me forever to get it dialed in…but I love this part.  Thanks 95/5!      and dark mode for me

TNT2 
    Participant

This table brings back a lot of memories. This is one of the first tables I played as a kid. In our small town arcade someone would make little indentations near the plunger of exactly where you needed to pull it back to to get all 4 buttons hit for the free game. Naturally management would catch this, remove the indentation, and grease the plunger so that exact distance would no longer result in a free game. Then someone would retest with the plunger and mark. And the cycle would continue to repeat.

Good times.  :good:

JR 
    Participant

Hitting the four buttons gives you a free game?  That must have been quite the feature back then!  Hope to find this table in the wild someday.  Really like it.  Thanks again 95/5!

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks Mister & Schreibi … really great … so then: 2 Beers to Mister and just 1 to Schreibi ;-)

Schreibi34 
    Participant

95 beers to Mistermixer and 5 for me!

roccodimarco 
    Participant

This table is a beaut!   Great job everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account