Cybernaut

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

Table creations like this have brought amazing unexpected moments to my vp journey.  Bally released this in ’85?  I was out playing a lot back then and pretty sure I never saw this table.  A few years earlier Bally’s similar Xenon was everywhere.  Deservedly.   (thanks to  HF and Bord for that table!)  I would never have known this one existed except for the vp work and contribution done here.  The feel, sound, vibe of this is a great recreation.  Taking me forever to get it dialed in…but I love this part.  Thanks 95/5!      and dark mode for me

TNT2
      Participant
        @tnt2

This table brings back a lot of memories. This is one of the first tables I played as a kid. In our small town arcade someone would make little indentations near the plunger of exactly where you needed to pull it back to to get all 4 buttons hit for the free game. Naturally management would catch this, remove the indentation, and grease the plunger so that exact distance would no longer result in a free game. Then someone would retest with the plunger and mark. And the cycle would continue to repeat.

Good times.  :good:

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Hitting the four buttons gives you a free game?  That must have been quite the feature back then!  Hope to find this table in the wild someday.  Really like it.  Thanks again 95/5!

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Thanks Mister & Schreibi … really great … so then: 2 Beers to Mister and just 1 to Schreibi ;-)

Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

95 beers to Mistermixer and 5 for me!

roccodimarco
              Participant
                @roccodimarco

This table is a beaut!   Great job everyone!

shaman
                Participant
                  @shaman

Thank you mistermixer for the 95%……….. and schreibi34 for the fabulous 5. Appreciate the work on this one. Dark mod looks great too!!! :good:   :good:

jason3731
                  Participant
                    @jason3731

How can i play this without the mandalorian vpx pup pack loading as they both use the cybernaut rom???

outhere
                      @outhere
                      MemberContributorvipModerator

How can i play this without the mandalorian vpx pup pack loading as they both use the cybernaut rom???

I use Option #1
                      https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_optional

studlygoorite
                      Participant
                        @studlygoorite

Wow what a great find, this table is our Facebook VP Competition Group’s table of the day, thanks for this it runs and looks awesome.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?