Daft Punk 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Donuts10
    Participant
      @donuts10

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/daft-punk-2020/

Mod of the Rock table, musical table on the Daft Punk theme. I hope that the dozen of musics included will make you wait a little bit before the return of our favourite electro duo planned for this year.

Mp3, b2s, media and rom  included in the zip

The mp3 are to be copied in Visual Pinball/Music

Good game!

ps:Original table: Rock (Gottlieb 1985), version by JPsalas 2017. Thanks for his work.

**************************************************************************************

Mod de la table Rock, table musicale sur le thème Daft Punk. J’espère que la 10ène de musiques incluent vous fera un peu patienter avant le retour de notre duo electro préferé prévu cette année.

Mp3, b2s,médias inclus dans le zip

Les mp3 sont a copier dans Visual Pinball/Music

Bon game !

ps:Table originale: Rock (Gottlieb 1985), version par JPsalas 2017. Merci pour son travail.

World of VPX
      Participant
        @pincade

what a lovely table, very colourful great music and plays very nicely. Thanks.

tbarn2000
        Participant
          @tbarn2000

I love Daft Punk. Awesome table :good:

TBarn2000

deaks
          Participant
            @deaks

I was doubtful being a reskin, but was a beautiful table!  Great tunes and fun play.. great job!!!

Slydog43
            Participant
              @slydog43

Thanks, maybe rename the music and put daft before each number to help organize the music files and prevent overwriting of others.

bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

Thanks, maybe rename the music and put daft before each number to help organize the music files and prevent overwriting of others.

Good point!

Great table by the way :good:

Shaker1971
                Participant
                  @shaker1971

Anyone got a link to the rock rom?

bigbeefr
                  Participant
                    @bigbeefr

je ne trouve pas la rom non plus ,le lien donne sur un vpx et le lien de la rom sur la page cible ne donne rien .

YoGoUrT
                    Participant
                      @yogourt

Even though my primary language is French, I think it would be great to write the description on the site in English.  That’s a good common ground.  Since I don’t speak Spanish, or German, I’m thinking about the others who don’t speak French ;)  Just my 2 cents.

btw, the table looks really great :)

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

@yogourt : I agree. And a guy that is

1) writing in french so we have to translate it

2) is asking for a rom, being just another guy that just wants things handed on a plat,e without giving thanks on other downloads.

Well, to put it this way – is not getting any help other than telling him that google is his friend – in English. ;-)

Donuts10
                        Participant
                          @donuts10

Thank you for the feedback, I have taken the remarks into account and adapted my pack accordingly. The .mp3 have been renamed, the rom is included in the .zip. I’ve also made the effort to translate in poor English, I hope it will be more understandable. Thank you.
                          Good game.

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

@donuts10 : I was talking about @bigbeefr – but, I of course appreciate that the table uploads are done in English. So, thank you for that.

BeachBumTN
                            Participant
                              @beachbumtn

Nice table and the music sounds really good on this one – my speakers were booming.  Thank you

Numiah
                              Participant
                                @numiah

Hey, nice surprise!
                                Thank you for all your efforts!

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

st3ph3n
                                Participant
                                  @st3ph3n

I love the theme, but it is just me or does the ball feel somewhat light and floaty in this game?

zimbakin
                                  Participant
                                    @zimbakin

Man, this looks like a cool throw-back to 80’s digital pinaball. You nailed the color palette. I really love the look and want to play it now, well done. With Covid and all, my hair is set for this table.

Never take advice from me,
                                    you'll end up drunk.

koenzie
                                    Participant
                                      @koenzie

Great re-skin!! Really love the vibe and the tunes :) Modified it myself before you made the music update, but great that you did that (also great that you include the rom)

smook
                                      Participant
                                        @smook

Thanks dude!

However I am getting an error upon launching the ball.
                                        It says that Daft_01.mp3 can’t bee loaded.
                                        The file is in the VPX music folder and is working but I still get the error.
                                        Any suggestions?

The Loafer
                                        Participant
                                          @theloafer

I’ve not checked out this table but I’ll take a guess.  USUALLY we put the mp3’s in the music folder but lately there have been a bunch of music themed tables released that contain mp3’s, but found in a subfolder.  Let’s say for example the table download contains a folder Music, then inside DAFTPUNK, then the MP3’s inside. You then need to move the entire folder DAFTPUNK into the music folder, not just the mp3’s as the table is coded to use the subfolder.

… or vice versa eheh  Anyway like I said, it’s something I’ve noticed lately, didn’t download or try this table yet

edit: tried the table, wrong guess on the above, it’s just drop the mp3’s in in the music folder. In saying that I see version 1.1 has listed as an update “mp3 renaming”.  So are you certain you are running latest table and latest MP3’s?  It’s working great here.

Nice mod Donuts10. For some reason I found the flippers lagging a bit but I noticed Const UseSolenoids = 1 in the script. For those who like fast flips, change it to Const UseSolenoids = 2 and the flippers are snappier.  Personal preference of course, leaving at 1 if you prefer is ok

HiRez00
                                          Participant
                                            @hirez00

Unfortunately the table turns off the rom sound and then doesn’t turn it back on upon exiting the table.

which mean the other tables that use this rom have no sound now.

how to fix this?

EDIT: I was able to fix it by adding a sub table1_exit at the bottom of the script to turn the rom sound back on when quitting the table.

You might want to add that to any future update.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?