Devil Riders (Zaccaria 1984) PIN2DMD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Empee3
    Participant
      @empee3

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=224219

Alternative PIN2DMD video

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

And now the moderator is going to come out shouting – mostly to explain why I won’t approve and why I don’t want single uploads like these.

1. There is no screenshot attached. No way of knowing if this is something for me or the next guy.
        2. Seems you have made more than one – why do you need to upload them one by one ? To piss me off – learn from gtxjoe pr. example – he has thousands of resources shared. When he makes a new one. He might remind us in the related table thread. Or look at my videos, there are many hundreds, in on upload thread with updates.

Yes. There are some guys that from time to time add single uploads, but, almost always that is made on the fly for a table that is “hot”. I could bitch about that too, but, I don’t. It is in most cases a couple of approvals. Yes, maybe a bit unfair jumping at you being under 10 uploads. I would be able to approve them all – one by one. But, I really don’t want this forum being polluted with hundreds of thread by one guy posting single uploads that is maybe even popular for everyone. Take your videos, pack them into a zip – upload a proper screenshot.

Rant over for this time. B-)

Empee3
        Participant
          @empee3

Dear  Thalamus,

Sorry i uploaded these files, i didn’t know i had to made a collection of them.

Is it allright with you if i pack them as a RAR of ZIP file,  add some screenshots and upload them again?

Grtx,

Onno

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

That would be great and your videos look good too. The best way to do this is to make a new topic, call it Empee3’s Pin2dmd collection or something in that direction. Make all those dmd into a single zip. You can always add new zip files to that collection without any help from us admins once the upload is approved. You can add screenshots to the thread too if you like to. Many ways of keeping us updated and showing of your work if you wish to. It is after all a collection of art, very specific to how you like them and keeping them in one place is easier for everyone in the long run.

Oh, yeah. Would be a good idea to supply information of what resolution these are.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Thalamus.
            1 user thanked author for this post.
            Empee3
            Participant
              @empee3

Dear Thalamus,

Thanks for your advice, i’ve upped a zipfile and added screenshots for the 7 dmd files. I hope i did it the right way this time…

Grtx,

Onno

Empee3
              Participant
                @empee3

Dear Thalamus,

I want to  add some more videos to the collection i’ve upped as you’ve mentioned. Can i simply add another zip file to topic and naming it Addition or something like that or should i create a new zip file containing all files?

Would be glad to hear from you,

with kind regards,

Empee3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?