DMD problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    b0ssman1972
    Participant
      @b0ssman1972

On some tables when I use exclusive fullscreen, the DMD does not show up. What do I do to get the DMD to work on exclusive fullscreen? Also, on some tables I get a fatal error hersult 88760868 at render device cpp:420. The DMD will be the full size of my TV and there is no table. The tables were working, but then all of a sudden this starts to happen.

gbarker
      Participant
        @gbarker

Hi all, I have been playing around with coloured virtual dmd’s and most work great, when i place the correct files in the altcolor folder. However, i have problems with Baywatch and Batman forever. i just get a mess of blue and yellow only, instead of all the proper colours. Anybody else had this problem. what am i doing wrong for these tables ?

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Not sure. But, you are aware that both Baywatch and Batman forever is not standard sized dmd’ ? It might be related somehow. I believe I use altcolor for at least Baywatch – can’t remember, but, because of it’s size, I’ve put the DMD on the backglass as a virtual using Freezy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?