DOF & Addressable LED's with PinballX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bikertrash00
    Participant
      @bikertrash00

I have my system fully functional using Visual Pinball but when I use PinballX my addressable LED strips (2) one each side are not working, everything else works in PinballX including rear flasher bar. Of course I am not an expert on the coding or xml, I do see there is an error loading the plugin in the log but can’t figure out how to fix it. I can register the object in Direct Output, I run the plugin manager in PinballX and it shows up but when I go to Configure it gives me an error that it can find path. I am sure this is something simple but I just need another set of eyes to look at it. I have attached files and logs.

As always thanks to everybody for your help!

Scott.

Attachments:
      Bikertrash00
      Participant
        @bikertrash00

Please forgive me if it was a stupid question, or I did not follow forum rules?  If anybody has a minute to look at it please help, I would like to fix it before that big game tomorrow, lol…..cheers.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Bikertrash00
        Participant
          @bikertrash00

I was a stupid question, thank to help on another forum I discovered I was putting the Globalconfig_PinballX in the wrong folder, I moved it from the Pinballx folder to DirectOutput folder and that fixed it.

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?