DOF fires uncontrollably

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Psmiraglia
    Participant
      @psmiraglia

if i enable dof in pup menu, it works well in the front end, but when emulators start, dof  starts firing randomly. the same curlaunc.bat works well from outside pupmenu. if i disable dof from global config, then dof works well when launched from pupmenu. seems to me that pupmenu is not releasing the hardware (similar problem with dmd). this happens with or without doflinx in memory.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

every table or certain ones… someone mentioned that it happened when a certain table had ‘international’/special characters in it name….

Psmiraglia
        Participant
          @psmiraglia

Seem to be all. INC fx3

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

if i enable dof in pup menu, it works well in the front end, but when emulators start, dof starts firing randomly. the same curlaunc.bat works well from outside pupmenu. if i disable dof from global config, then dof works well when launched from pupmenu. seems to me that pupmenu is not releasing the hardware (similar problem with dmd). this happens with or without doflinx in memory.

Are you launching in Record mode by chance? Ive seen that happen in record mode…mainly when the file is encoding…

Psmiraglia
            Participant
              @psmiraglia

if i enable dof in pup menu, it works well in the front end, but when emulators start, dof starts firing randomly. the same curlaunc.bat works well from outside pupmenu. if i disable dof from global config, then dof works well when launched from pupmenu. seems to me that pupmenu is not releasing the hardware (similar problem with dmd). this happens with or without doflinx in memory.

Are you launching in Record mode by chance? Ive seen that happen in record mode…mainly when the file is encoding…

I’m pretty sure I’m not. I have not even explored recording yet… trying to get all the emus to work first.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?