Download report button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

The report download button is not to complain about your setup not running a table properly!! It is to report a broken download link!! @valki25 please use forums to ask about any issues your system is having with a table. NOT the report download button!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Pinnutz
      Participant
        @pinnutz

I keep getting a URL:Blacklist report from AVG when I try to access the VPX  tables download area. Is this a false error from AVG or is their a problem with that portion of the website. Someone please advise. Thanks.

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

I keep getting a URL:Blacklist report from AVG when I try to access the VPX tables download area. Is this a false error from AVG or is their a problem with that portion of the website. Someone please advise. Thanks.

Typically… that may mean it’s possible you may have some kind of malware on your PC that the web site is being protective about (that’s what happened to me a long while back).

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I dont see any issues here BUT i am behind on updates and perhaps your virus protection knows my wordpress is a couple versions behind? we had a HUGE attack on site 3 days ago it is probably a false positive. I have scanned everything and the attack was just a redirect(very good redirect and very hard to fix) but didnt do anything other then make site down…no info was at risk. I will update a few plugins and see if it helps but everytime i do update things i usually break something else :wacko: so let me know if i do… You will see site in maintence a few times during updates

for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I just did 10 plugin updates yes 10! that leaves about 8 left to do but will let this sit a bit and see if any issues come up before i continue with more. Let me know if you see any problems please. either reply here or email admin

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
              JR
              Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

I keep getting a URL:Blacklist report from AVG when I try to access the VPX tables download area. Is this a false error from AVG or is their a problem with that portion of the website. Someone please advise. Thanks.

Typically… that may mean it’s possible you may have some kind of malware on your PC that the web site is being protective about (that’s what happened to me a long while back).

@terryred
                , if that is the case what do you suggest to do to fix it.  I tried downloading on my laptop and cab and I hardly ever use my laptop for vp and it did it on both.  I have mcafee on my laptop and it says it’s fine.  Hopefully Randr’s fox works but i would feel better if everyone is getting the warning

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Click ignore or accept risk I’m sure it’s a false positive.  I have scanned 4tb upload drive and no issues…I’ve ran several scans on site since issue and comes up clean. It may never go away unless you click continue anyways or whitelist site in mcafee the malware was nothing to worry about it just made site redirect it did t cause any harm was just made to cause site admins hours of work to fix :negative:

for IOS and Android

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Just went and found an L-man table I had yet to download and it went fine.

Pinnutz
                    Participant
                      @pinnutz

Still getting the error. I will put Vpinball on AVG’s ignore list.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?