Edit ball rolling sound file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

I was playing my Totem today and was comparing the ball rolling sounds.  I always use the louder Jaws ball rolling sound and turn it down.  What I noticed is that the ball rolling sounds we use sounds more like the ball rolling without the glass on the table.  There is a distinct sound difference when you have the glass on.  Mine sounds deeper.  Does anyone have the ability to make the sound deeper, not louder?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Sounds like you want to adjust the pitch ?? But, by how much, that is the question.

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

Not sure.  Is it hard to adjust.  If someone can maybe we can make a few options.  I love the ball rolling sounds but I have always thought it could be better

Thalamus
            @thalamus

It is not hard to adjust at all. Just add some value to the already existing code.

Const Myvalue = 15000

PlaySound("fx_ballrolling" & b), -1, Vol(BOT(b) )*.5, AudioPan(BOT(b) ), 0, Pitch(BOT(b) )-Myvalue, 1, 0, AudioFade(BOT(b) )

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

I will try that out.  I was thinking we had to actually edit the audio file but it can be done in the script?

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Sure. If we’re talking about just the pitch we can. You might maybe add some left and right mangna save keys for the table and for that add and subtract values to Myvalue. But, you also then need to change it from Const to Dim.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?