Encoder and Virtuapin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bobbydazzler
    Participant
      @bobbydazzler

Hi there, I’m new here, just looking for a bit of advise please. I have and wanting to setup the Virtua pin plunger controller for the plunger and tilt/nudge and a encoder for all the buttons flippers etc, I know there is a way of having them all on the virtuapin board but out of ease or I’m hoping ease using both.

Is this possible and do I need any additional software as I can get them both to work separately but not when they are both plugged in, this is with also using visual pinball x for now once I e got it working with this I will be looking into other softwares.

Thank you

jino0372
      Participant
        @jino0372

Hello,

I am using the VirtuaPin Digital Plunger v3 in my cab.  It works pretty good but the nudge/tilt take a lot of tweaking to get just right.  This is understandable.  Each cab is different.

Besides the plunger it has the ability to be a controller for all your buttons.  The plunger needs their config utility.  That’s it.  Windows recognize the controller as a gamepad.  The same as all of these control boards.  You then just configure in VPX, VP9, FP, etc.  I suggest you go to VirtuaPin’s websites and download the instruction PDF.  I also found YouTube videos that cover this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?