erm…. FUTURE PINBALL in a cab….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phil Docker
    Participant
      @dock

I can not seem to get into the Future pinball part of the site as it seems to be separate for some reason…

Anyway, a couple of nights ago I felt like giving Future pinball another go.   I last used FP in my original UltraPin cabinet years ago and to be honest was not really won over back then, however a lot of games exist that do not on VP.  I know they are variations but some games I would like to play just is not possible due to VP in its current form.

Currently I run 3 different VPs, PinballFX2 and the VP PROC stuff.

My cab is:
      Main screen / backglass / Pin2DMD display.

I have set up FP and BAM but do not know how to interact with it at all within Pinball X platform.

Have no intentions to use head tracking but I want to use my Pin2DMD.

Can anyone give me some advice on where to start….   It may just be something I have to get out my system or something I will continue to use……

Thanks in advance…..

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Only a couple future pinball downloads here and a few topics. It’s great looking and worth having in cab just for the tables not in vp(mostly originals) but still why not. Screen shot of your pbx config for fp?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Phil Docker
        Participant
          @dock

I dont have it set up at all yet in PBX – I cant even get it to work right standalone buddy

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Well i fixed the fp forums….

http://vpinball.com/forums/forum/future-pinball-discussion/fp-tables/

Give some details of what you have downloaded for FP is very simple to setup way easier then vp ;)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
            Participant
              @jesperpark

Okay after seeing the DOF Link tables submitted by @terryred, i figure time to try for the 3rd time to get Future Pinball going on my cabinet.

Does somebody know where there is a solid (dummy proof) install guide to get Future Pinball installed?  I tried one that was on gopinball but could not seem to figure it out :scratch:

I keep hearing it’s easier to install than VP yet every time i get lost

Edit: Never mind I was a big boy and found a few tutorials :wacko:

Phil Docker
              Participant
                @dock

After getting it installed I must admit it lasted a very short time, a few days at most with me.  I just find the physics not very good.  It is a shame as it looks brilliant.  I tried various different exe’s of FP and dont know how Pinball X knows which version to launch and how you do that via BAM.

Anyhow – doesnt matter now as in the recycle bin!

PaSSion
                Participant
                  @adrian

Hey Phil. i hope this image helps you. i have 150 running on my cab

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?