Exiting FP cause popper wheel to move to backglass

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    clanggedin
    Participant
      @clanggedin69

I am having an issue with popper where every time I exit from a table back into popper the wheel menu switched from my playfield to my back glass. I am guessing it is an issue or setting within Future Pinball, but I cannot seem to locate what would cause that to happen. I don’t have issues with VPX or FX3, just FP.

I am running a 2 monitor setup with topper and dmd displaying on the backglass if that is any help.

Any suggestions on what would cause it to happen?

Thanks.

LynnInDenver
      Participant
        @lynnindenver

FP is probably changing the resolution of one or both screens, which is confusing Popper. Make sure FP is using the native resolution only and running windowed full screen.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
        Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
        Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        clanggedin
        Participant
          @clanggedin69

That was totally it. I had issues initially using the native resolution, but I believe it was because I didn’t restart FP after I made the resolution change so it jacked up the look of the table. Once I set it to the native resolution and made sure it looked good in FP, everything worked as it should in Popper.

Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?