Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HuntersTalon
    Participant
    @hunterstalon

I finally made the dive, I’ve been saving spare parts for about 5-6 years and I happened to have a lot of free time on my hands, because I probably wont be traveling anytime soon! Enjoy some photos of the build! Thanks to all of the people that create guides, tables, videos and more because I COULDN’T of done this without you!

IMG_20200703_173320

IMG_20200705_112110

Pinball FX3 Spiderman, probably my favorite table they have released.

IMG_20200720_071326 (1)

Doesnt run well on a Steam link, but it was just a test til I finished building the PC

IMG_20200801_171343

Temporary til the flipper switches are in, figuring out how to get backglasses to work

IMG_20200812_105442

IMG_20200816_133254

Plunger and flippers are in, PinUp running, got some Philips Hue lightstrips on clearance as undercab lighting

IMG_20200822_084601

Hoping to finish the backbox and stain the wood in the upcoming months, but right now I am just enjoying the content that this community is creating. THANK YOU!

HuntersTalon
    Participant
    @hunterstalon

PS. The Philips Hue Sync software works really well for the cab! I haven’t had much luck on the DOF code to work with it yet, but I haven’t given up

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Love to see a cab build come together.  It  makes me sad because I miss the thrill of building my own

HuntersTalon
    Participant
    @hunterstalon

I have NO CLUE what I am doing, so thanks for all of the guides. I can’t wait to get some lighting and feedback devices. The wiring scares me a bit, but I’ll take my time with it.

Mike DA Spike
    Participant
    @mikedaspike

For wiring take the time. Its not that difficult,  if you made a scheme of the wiring what you want to accomplish.

First determ what you want to wire and use different colors of wires. Start for example with buttons and finish that.

Than do the next. The lights in the buttons for example.

After that do your toys. That was my approach, and I didn’t get in a spaghetti wire mess.

I hope you have a lot of wires length ordered !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW