Foo Fighters PuPPack

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    hawkeyez88
    Participant
      @hawkeyez88

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/foo-fighters-puppack/

***READ THE INSTALLATION TAB***

I know what you’re all thinking .. This table is more fun with videos!!! So presenting the Foo Fighters PuPPack!

Authorized MOD of Black Sabbath VPX by @Goldchicco / Reskinned into Foo Fighters by @Darthwhat

Huge shoutout to TCDeez – for creating the routine to make magic happen!

VP9 orginal release by: AAron James and Destruk

1st link is the muted rom – 2nd link is the “standard” PuPPack – 3rd link is the 4×3 PuPPack.

Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlays!  Thanks to the discord testers for their feedback!!

Thanks as always to the “Guru’s” Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!

This is for Fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute or reupload as your own.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      darthwhat
      Participant
        @darthwhat

So awesome! Can’t wait to do more :)

Ro0k13
        Participant
          @ro0k13

What an awesome surprise. Love it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Gramps
          Participant
            @gramps

I know some don’t much care for pup packs, but done right, I think they add greatly to the whole experience!  And you do it right, hawkeyez88 ! And I can’t wait to download it.

Say it ain’t so.  Your download service won’t let me download.  Said I reached my limit.  Now they want something like $6 a month subscription.  Is that right?  Is it just a time thing?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Gramps.
            hawkeyez88
            Participant
              @hawkeyez88

I know some don’t much care for pup packs, but done right, I think they add greatly to the whole experience! And you do it right, hawkeyez88 ! And I can’t wait to download it.

Say it ain’t so. Your download service won’t let me download. Said I reached my limit. Now they want something like $6 a month subscription. Is that right? Is it just a time thing?

Thanks Gramps. Give it a day, if you just got the simpsons and then this, I guess that could be possible. Mega has a limit on free which is dumb because I pay for the account.

hawkeyez88
              Participant
                @hawkeyez88

I know some don’t much care for pup packs, but done right, I think they add greatly to the whole experience! And you do it right, hawkeyez88 ! And I can’t wait to download it.

Say it ain’t so. Your download service won’t let me download. Said I reached my limit. Now they want something like $6 a month subscription. Is that right? Is it just a time thing?

Didn’t realize there was a max free single file limit. 5GB is what they allow. I’ll have to see if I can cut this down. Might have to delete a few videos. You can grab the 4×3 for now if you’re itching to try it out :)

hawkeyez88
                Participant
                  @hawkeyez88

I took 2 videos out and it’s below their threshold. Uploading the changes now.

Chriss4198
                  Participant
                    @chriss4198

Thank you!! Sooo awesome

hawkeyez88
                    Participant
                      @hawkeyez88

Thank you!! Sooo awesome

“Standard” pack has been updated to be below the 5 GB Mega limit.

handyturnips
                      Participant
                        @handyturnips

I’ve downloaded the standard pack twice and feel like the Topper Callout Videos may be corrupt.  Or, was the pixelation and image change in the background intended?   Thanks for your work on these.

scampa123
                        Participant
                          @scampa123

Great work as always! Thank you for this!!

hawkeyez88
                          Participant
                            @hawkeyez88

I’ve downloaded the standard pack twice and feel like the Topper Callout Videos may be corrupt. Or, was the pixelation and image change in the background intended? Thanks for your work on these.

Believe it or not, I created the topper videos with that “broken” effect.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?