Freedom (EM Version) (Bally 1976)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

When I think of @Loserman76, I think of a tall, thin, long haired hippie that used to play a lot of pinball games in an arcade as a kid, skipping school, probably rebelling against the man?  That’s a pretty vague characterization, I could be totally wrong.  I just think he probably listens to Zepplin on a daily basis :unsure: ;-)   Am I right, Jeff?

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Curious. I always sensed more Tchaikovsky than When the Levee Breaks in these tables.

Loserman76
        Participant
          @loserman76
          vipMemberContributor

Wow – that Zepplin table looks pretty cool. Definitely would work on that one if really good images of it popped up.

As far as music, there’s not much I don’t like. I could listen to Zepplin or Pink Floyd alongside some Lindsey Stirling, Bach or Beethoven and not think twice about it.

pinguy77
          Participant
            @pinguy77

I have the ask into the creator for approval and assets. Fingers crossed we get a response. More to come.

Bob Albright
            Participant
              @bobalbright

Thanks LM. I downloaded the “a” version and still do not hear any ball rolling sounds

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972
                MembervipContributor

I did the restoration on this table recently. This is one really fun pin to play. Thanks LM for creating the VP10 version. Your works are greatly appreciated.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

wrd1972
                Participant
                  @wrd1972
                  MembervipContributor

Oh no…no apparent DOF.

Do we need a table config in the DOF tool?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

This is great.

Perhaps someone wants to now create this amazing Led Zeppelin table mod!

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/led-zeppelin/gallery

Wow! the cabinet is a little plain Jane for my taste but the backglass and playfield are pretty freaking awesome!

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

@Loserman:  When are you going to ask Randr to change your name to the more appropriate WinnerMan?   Awesome work as usual, thanks for your numerous contributions, all quality work!

phenom
                      Participant
                        @phenom

Thank you for doing a great release!!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?