Freezy DMDExt 1.7. A universal DLL for real DMD, virtual DMD, and PinUP System!

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    elvinu
    Participant
      @elvinu

I advice you to do the following

Thank you Thalamus and TerryRed for the quick replies!!!  TerryRed, you gotta throw in some typos or something so we know you’re in pain.  ;D

I did compare the new DMDdevice.ini with the old one and there are differences but I’ll keep the old one and just try that dll for now.

I don’t know how I have a 64 and pup versions (dmddevice64.dll and dvddevicepup.dll) but I’m guessing it’s safe to ditch all of the former.  I’ll hang on to the latter for now.

Thanks guys and TerryRed, no need to reply.  Hope your problems “pass” quickly and without too much pain.

TerryRed
        @terryred

dvddevicepup.dll

You’re supposed to have dmddevicepup.dll in the VPinMAME folder. Don’t get rid of it. That is how pup captures the dmd images from freezy to trigger videos.

Brett
        Participant
          @bpjacobsen

Hi, I am running this in vpx on an arcade cabinet with one monitor in desktop mode. For some reason, this dmd loads in the  background and will not come forward. I made sure the stayontop parameter is true. I cannot get this dmd to show in front even if I alt tab and select it. It stays in the back invisible in vpx. The vpinmame dmd works fine but I would prefer to use this one since it is nicer. Any suggestions? Alien Star is the one I’m working with to get this working.

drhorribrew
          Participant
            @drhorribrew

I’m a noob at this so please be kind.
            The directions to edit the dmddevice.log.config file ask to make the following adjustments.  I noticed that by default the following configuration has an asterisk in quote after logger name and it is not so in the edit directions.  Also when editing the dmdtext.log file there is an asterisk in both the default and the edit directions.

Thank you for your help.

<rules>
            <logger name=”*” minlevel=”warn” writeTo=”console” />
            <logger name=”*” minlevel=”warn” writeTo=”file” />
            </rules>

dmddevice.log.config file 

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?