Freezy’s table by table? (one at a time)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BrandonLaw
    Participant
      @brandonlaw

Can running Freezy’s be done a single table at a time in VPX?

Let me explain.  I use a PinDMDv3 so I really have no need inside of VPX for Freezy’s.  I use it only for FX3 and it’s ran via command in PBX.  I really want to run a full screen b2s and correctly sized DMD for Tom&Jerry table, and would LOVE to mirror the DMD onto my V3. (This would fix both issues…not to mention be neatly colored as a bonus!)  Can I run Freezy’s for just this one instance?  Maybe a scripted command line?  Very curious how and if this could be done.

Also, Merry Eve Eve Eve.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Badazzwi
      Participant
        @badazzwi

It will only use the freezy dll if checked inside the pinmame options. So just keep it unchecked in the default options and enable it for the tables you want by hitting F1 when the table is running and put a check in the use external dll box.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

BrandonLaw
        Participant
          @brandonlaw

Good call.

So, I feel every year I get a crash course in how these .dll’s are actioned.  I was under the impression the dlls that are called by unchecking the box are still outputted to the v3.  Not the case.  Freezy’s is being used realistically all the time if you want to use the v3.  My question is now a moot point as I what I wanted to do, was not going to happen unless I can separate out the DMD from the BG and mirror that onto the v3.  Derp.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?