Future Pinball, faster ball…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    filtro
    Participant
      @filtro
      Future Pinball, how to make the ball go faster and therefore more realistic, is that it does not have enough speed …
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Future pinball is not very good in the physics department! Change slope higher but unless you want to get super involved dont try to make it better you will just get frustrated. provide a table you are unhappy with and maybe there is a better version of it from slamtilt? still not perfect but better physics

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TXT11
        Participant
          @txt11

I find most, if not all ZED Physics tables are much better in the speed of ball.  If no ZED version available, I normally increase the Physics/Table Slope to something higher than 7.5 B-)

Dr.Tom
          Participant
            @crile1
            MemberContributor

You really need to set up BAM and use the specific xml physics files associated with each individual table (zip files for ZED).  If no dedicated xml, then you can play around with the different physics xmls.  For tables designed with FP 1 physics, I find using 2.5 works the best.  Some prefer 2.7, but I think the ball gets a little too out of control with those.  I think with flippers, ZED is the best followed by a SlamT1lt table using his version of 2.7.  Either way, they aren’t as good as VP, but there are some custom physics games that I think do a pretty good job.  That saying, since I’m moving more into the real world pinball and away from virtual…even VP doesn’t compare to the real thing.  I find that I either have to play real or virtual…but going from one immediately to the other really shows how lacking VP is.  I have actually picked up a little more affection for FP because of the amount of original material on that platform.  It doesn’t have to play real because it is not imitating real when it is an original.  And I prefer FP over FX2, I find those games just boring.  Anyway, I got off topic, but there you go.  If you need help setting up BAM, I would recommend seeing TerryRed’s tutorial in the FP forum. He’s the man.

filtro
            Participant
              @filtro

Many thanks to all …

The truth that hurts because the graphics already have and I really like …

but of course if the ball looks like it is underwater the physics does not respond.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?