This topic contains 33 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Bladeof 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

“Day One Edition”, only on “Wildman’s Page” ;-)  … http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5477-goin%E2%80%99-nuts-gottlieb-1983-30/

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Bob Albright 
    Participant

Thank you

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

An interest Thing, bord do you know the lamp ID on BG for Tilt, Game Over, Shoot Again and High Game to Date ?

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1021&picno=65137&zoom=1

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Got it :-)  in a Video, a Guy said, it is based on a Q-Bert’s Quest Table or Cabinet,
    and i thought it is worth a try to use the same ID’s for Tilt (1), Game Over (11), Shoot Again (3) and High Game to Date (10),
    and that’s it – please redownload BG from VPU Site / or soon also here … ( because i used last one from Wildman )

ID’s stolen from Hauntfreaks Q-Bert’s Quest BG – hey Man, can you read ? Thank you :good:

Sorry, for the many Posts here About the BG Stuff – but bord, while tested BG Lights, i noticed, it isn’t possible
    to nudge the Table – i would try to test the “Tilt” Light – ok, i can’t ;-)

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

No problems tilting here STAT. Have to re-check but I don’t think I saw any tilt indicator on the db2s.

Ah. Sorry, it is there an working, inside the green nut :whistle:

Thank you Stat !

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

It works ? OK then i have to check it again … so you can see the “Tilt” Light too ?
    I think, Maybe it could be behind the Light-Snippit :unsure:

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. Isn’t that what we’re talking about ? The tilt light in the green nut once I’ve shaken the cab so the game gets angry at me ?! :yes:

Don’t know why you can’t tilt though. Maybe get a real tilt bob ?! That digital crap is ….

Well – we should move any extra discussion about the db2s to your new thread.

And next time – better if you set the topic to contain “db2s” or something to better distinguish it from the table.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/goin-nuts-gottlieb-1983-2/

Mark70 
    Participant

Sharp looking table, like fresh from the factory! And It plays great also.
    Thanks guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh 
    Participant

This is a great table thank you!! Also as a side note if you ever find yourself in Las Vegas they have this machine at the pinball museam tons of really great rare machines!

Mark70 
    Participant

This is a great table thank you!! Also as a side note if you ever find yourself in Las Vegas they have this machine at the pinball museam tons of really great rare machines!

Xenonph posted a video of it on the first page: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/goin-nuts-gottlieb-1983-bord/#post-114312

I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.

marie 
    Participant

Great table! Having a lot of fun playing it. BIG thanks :good:

Micronaut 
    Participant

very nice  :good:

thanks bord and thanks to everyone involved  :bye:

Onevox (PeteM) 
    Participant

great upgrade. Thanks for this.

Bladeof 
    Participant

Thank You for this rare table Bord.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account