Gottlieb Raven – 1986 – VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

thanks

I rebuilt this table with a few upgrades, but did not have permission to upload it so I just kept it to myself

if you have permission from ICPjuggalo , I can send you my version

Capture

Aw man, I wish I didn’t see this 32! This is still one of our most rotated tables in my cab! Knowing you have a treasure trove of games just waiting for permission just adds to the excitement of logging in everyday lol. However; I did get in touch with chinzman93 over on vpforums and he said he was going to dig up his old re draw of Warlok and see where is he was on that project, so fingers crossed on a rebuild of that table.

well hopefully you can get usable resources ,  because this table stayed in limbo because I don’t like the VP9  resources.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p159zxcq0zbshg2/warlock.PNG?dl=0

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

rascal
      Participant
        @rascal
        MemberContributor

Just so everybody knows, I have asked permission where possible for all the tables I have done so far, unless the author(s) has/have given full blank permission or the author(s) has/have been missing in action for over 3 years and cannot be reached. As far as I know that is the rules. Nobody has complained to me so far, and I have released these on all three main sites. So I must be doing something right.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        rascal
        Participant
          @rascal
          MemberContributor

This is the stuff that makes people leave the scene. My opinion is, if you upload you are donating to the scene, and everything you donate is open to modifying. Its like here is my version have fun with it, do what you want. Be respectful give whoever you can think of credit for their work. If you miss somebody (come on, this stuff goes way back and its very easy to miss some credit), it wasn’t on purpose, and take this as a big thank you to whoever I might have missed. Everybody needs to play nice, so we don’t lose some talented people due to toe stomping. Now play my damn table or I’m out of here!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
          rascal
          Participant
            @rascal
            MemberContributor

Unfortunately its true. Some guys just get way too upset. I found myself in a bit of “trouble” recently. I by no means meant no harm or foul by anything. It was when jp released his spinball table. There was a very beat old backglass, so I grabbed the background image from the table and tossed it on the old backglass as a placeholder until a better one would be made (I even mentioned that in the description).

Well, that did not go over well, and the guy who touched up the image on the table took major offense to it and demanded I take it down (which I did no problem, as it was a simple misunderstanding) and threaten to stop helping and ranted on how I was thief. I took zero credit, told everyone where the image came from, and even said it was just to hold everyone over the a really nice one came along.

So I get it when you say some don’t play nice. Also, I really meant no disrespect to this table, and I really can’t wait to try it out!

I bet I could name the person in two guesses.

Loganchihuahua
            Participant
              @chihua07

Thank you for the table! Quick question. Is there a way to display the score to a dmd? Or is it on the backglass only? If you have a playfield and DMD only?  A tabletop rig so to speak.

naeromagus
              Participant
                @naeromagus

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>You must be in my neck of the woods Rocco DeMarco. I live just above Dickson city. If you into it maybe you can get a Vpin tournament going or something. I’m sure there are pinheads in our area</p>

naeromagus
                Participant
                  @naeromagus

Thanks again raven for these great conversions. This is amazing I really love these Gottlieb tables

Onevox
                  Participant
                    @rooster

Looks great, can’t wait to give a go.

Onevox

Kalavera3
                    Participant
                      @kalavera3

About the Beer-Me Button B-) This is really Funny, i can say: i ALSO have this Tip-Button,

and a Line in my VPF Signature – you want the hear why:

Yes, i want to be rich – lol – joke – the true Story is:

I helped some German Guys over TeamViewer to get something to work, i get some Messages with “Hey you Need something, or can i pay for this – for this – thanks for this” … really i said, and i said: no, it is ok, i don’t Need anything.

Now, there is the “Button”, there is the Paypalme Link – and i got Nothing – BUT i want and Need Nothing, i only want to get no Messages like this, curious, i got a Message for some Days again … :bye:

Edit: if i ever got something, i will donate for “Licht für die Welt”, and our “SOS Kinderdorf”, as i do every year some “Euro”, thats all with this super duper Tip-Button :heart:

Yeah it was just that… beer me, meaning buy me a beer, not pay for my house and send my daughter through college. We actually got into a shouting match over it if that’s possible in text. I was pissed. That was back when I was making Hybrid view tables at VPU (VP9’s version of the FSS tables today). Anyway, that is why this table went back to the original masters for recreation. Some people don’t play nice with sharing and communities.

Unfortunately its true. Some guys just get way too upset. I found myself in a bit of “trouble” recently. I by no means meant no harm or foul by anything. It was when jp released his spinball table. There was a very beat old backglass, so I grabbed the background image from the table and tossed it on the old backglass as a placeholder until a better one would be made (I even mentioned that in the description).

Well, that did not go over well, and the guy who touched up the image on the table took major offense to it and demanded I take it down (which I did no problem, as it was a simple misunderstanding) and threaten to stop helping and ranted on how I was thief. I took zero credit, told everyone where the image came from, and even said it was just to hold everyone over the a really nice one came along.

So I get it when you say some don’t play nice. Also, I really meant no disrespect to this table, and I really can’t wait to try it out!

For that reason and due to family health problems I moved away a little.

roccodimarco
                      Participant
                        @roccodimarco

kalavera3 good to hear from you again friend! I’m sorry to hear about your family, but good to see you are still around. Some of your tables are my absolute favorites, I’m hoping the few bad eggs don’t deter you for long

wAxx333
                        Participant
                          @waxx333

Thanks for all the recent conversions. Raven Ramp still broken.

rascal
                          Participant
                            @rascal
                            MemberContributor

Thanks for all the recent conversions. Raven Ramp still broken.

I don’t think so. You have to turn off the 3 upper guide lanes to drop the ramp. That’s the game rules.

wAxx333
                            Participant
                              @waxx333

Clarification: The Ramp does not visually move, I know its working script wise.

rascal
                              Participant
                                @rascal
                                MemberContributor

Clarification: The Ramp does not visually move, I know its working script wise.

It does move, I played it earlier.

Tom
                                Participant
                                  @armyaviation
                                  MemberContributor

any chance for a Rambo mod?

batch
                                  Participant
                                    @batch

Thanks for the update, and, nice backdrop !

Nemo
                                    Participant
                                      @nemo

Ahhhh Raven……so many fond memories bout this machine. The local arcade had a Raven, kissed a lot of girls pegged against this machine.

Those where the days  :heart:   Thanks Rascal for this table  :good:

Bob Albright
                                      Participant
                                        @bobalbright

Thanks Rascal–keeps getting better!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

fings1
                                        Participant
                                          @fings1

“…girls pegged against this machine.”
                                          [/quote]

Hahaha Nemo.  Great imagery in so few words…love it.

I’m really enjoying the back and forth between the table creators on this thread.

Being a lurker and relatively new to VP, I am amazed, simply amazed, at the content you create. The time and effort you all clearly must put into this hobby can’t be thanked enough.  :good:   :heart:

xxxrhc3xxx
                                          Participant
                                            @xxxrhc3xxx

Hello,  Raven.zip ROM seems to be impossible to find, can anyone share?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?