GOTW February 24 – March 3 — Medieval Madness (Gottlieb 1992)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scotty VH
      @scottt
      ModeratorMember

Operation Thunder

The game of the week for February 24-March 3 Medieval Madness.   I’m not sure how to control which version play, so this week it will be anything goes, but please share the version you are playing so others may consider it.  Here’s a link to one version from VPinball.com that you may consider.  It was chosen by Bob Albright, who came out victorious in a hard fought battle last week.

To keep the “playfield even” for people with different amounts of time to play, there is a 50 game per week limit.

Please post your scores this week by replying to this post.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/medieval-madness-vpx-merlin-mod/

Bob Albright
      Participant
        @bobalbright

171,534,480   Toymod…my best after 10 games

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Josh
        Participant
          @osujd

171 Million? Dang you guys are machines I thought 55 Million was a good score

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

55M is a good score. At last on a real pin.

Scotty VH
              @scottt
              ModeratorMember

Wow, great score Bob Albright.  I couldn’t play at all this week because I was driving on a road trip, but there’s no way I would have broke 170 million.  I’ve played this table a lot, and love it.   There’s lots of great new choices for next weeks’ table… what should it be?

Bob Albright
              Participant
                @bobalbright

I just played a game of POTC–the new mod here—and it looks a plays great. That’s my suggestion, but if you want to choose something else, that’s ok since I chose the last two

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Scotty VH
                  @scottt
                  ModeratorMember

POTC is a good call.  I’d be interested in Pinbot, but I had some performance issues.  I could probably fix that with settings or updates, but wouldn’t mind waiting a week or so in case there are updates.  POTC is great table, and will be fun this week.  I should be able to play this week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?