Guns N Roses Pup Pack and ReskinTable

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    karlson18
    Participant
      @karlson18

Will try it this evening :yes:

kenbrushey
      Participant
        @kenbrushey

my puppack has a faded look to it. not sure how else to put it, kind of like dimmed down or foggy. it works great but the color isnt popping out. any help would be great. ty.

great work!

pedroperes02
        Participant
          @pedroperes02

@kenbrushey

That looks like a input problem not a Pup Pack problem, check your cables, nothing in a Pup Pack would make that happen, I use a GTX 1060 3gb and that doesn’t happen.

kenbrushey
          Participant
            @kenbrushey

i just noticed that it is happening on more than just the guns’n’roses puppack. i have also checked the connection as you had mentioned, unfortunately that didnt help.

BeachBumTN
            Participant
              @beachbumtn

Has there been anything updated on the table and/or PuP Pack?  It shows “Updated Jan 1” but the version is still 1.0 and no changelog.  Thanks!

pedroperes02
              Participant
                @pedroperes02

@beachbumtn

the only update was the links for download nothing else

AndyMcDandyCDN
                Participant
                  @andymcdandycdn

Hi all,

I am not getting any DMD, not on my third screen or on backglass.  Anyone else have this issue?

Also, is there a way to disable the beer mugs that show up on the left side above the snake ramp, just looks awful compared to the rest of the table.

Thanks.

xenonph
                  Participant
                    @xenonph
                    MemberContributor

What was updated on this?

And why when I click download button, I get octet-stream application?

download-octet

Attachments:
                    D-Inc.
                    Participant
                      @death69inc

links from 1-7 are worst I have ever seen .

pedroperes02
                      Participant
                        @pedroperes02

@andymcdandycdn

Hi man First situation: DMD not showing is not a pup pack problem or the table, try pess F1 and make sure you are using external DMD. if is not that ask on the facebook groups we wil be able to help you with more info.

Second situation: the mugs are from the original table and I share the same opinion as you, I was not able to take them out from there, the only way is to turn the MOD OFF inside the script but that will affect all the other cool tings. so its your choice idf you can live with it or not. but if you know a better way share with us.

pedroperes02
                        Participant
                          @pedroperes02

@xenonph

Did you notice that you are complaining about IRON MAIDEN and this is a Guns n’ Roses Table ??

and by the way that problem with IRON Maiden is already fix it. so you can downlaod it again

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          pedroperes02
                          Participant
                            @pedroperes02

@death69inc
                            links from 1-7 are worst I have ever seen ??? I don’t understand what you are talking about Links What Links????

is one zip File you unzip and paste it inside of your pup pack folder ! what is exactly your complain???

If you need help I’m here for you , if you have problems downloading I’m here for you, I can even give you a google drive link, but if you gonna just complain because you are not able to install a pup pack or a table, I’m sorry that all of my hundreds of hours of hard work  didn’t please you, maybe next time I will do better.

IF you really want help Email me pedrowebdisk@gmail.com

D-Inc.
                            Participant
                              @death69inc

NO nothing wrong with table as far as I know, litterally the download links for both gnr and pantara suck. all rest of tables here download fine. 5 hours before I stopped the download for a table or pack that would normally take seconds.

pedroperes02
                              Participant
                                @pedroperes02

@death69inc

You know this is a free community that everyone can help each other, if you eant to host the pup pack be my guest, do you think I have any pleasure in this, I’m using my internet and everyone is downloading at the same time so you can imagine what is happening. no I dont want to pay for a cloud service

D-Inc.
                                Participant
                                  @death69inc

was just letting you know

pedroperes02
                                  Participant
                                    @pedroperes02

@death69inc

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    AndyMcDandyCDN
                                    Participant
                                      @andymcdandycdn

@andymcdandycdn

Hi man First situation: DMD not showing is not a pup pack problem or the table, try pess F1 and make sure you are using external DMD. if is not that ask on the facebook groups we wil be able to help you with more info.

Second situation: the mugs are from the original table and I share the same opinion as you, I was not able to take them out from there, the only way is to turn the MOD OFF inside the script but that will affect all the other cool tings. so its your choice idf you can live with it or not. but if you know a better way share with us.

Hey man, Yeah I tested some other VP tables and sure enough, their DMD is not showing either.  As for the mugs, I downloaded the 4K mod from VPForums and it doesn’t have those stupid looking beer mugs so I’m going to stick with that version of the table.

AndyMcDandyCDN
                                      Participant
                                        @andymcdandycdn

So the DMD problem turned out to be a Windows glitch which I guess is no surprise giving it is Windows.

Now back to trying to find working roms for my other tables. :-)

xenonph
                                        Participant
                                          @xenonph
                                          MemberContributor

Oops sorry for posting in wrong topic. But I am not alone.

The google drive link 2 posts above this is for Pantera.

Thanks for all the work you put into these!!

They look great!!

Carry on.

pedroperes02
                                          Participant
                                            @pedroperes02

@andymcdandycdn

Hi man all GNR tables have that MOD with the mugs, if you look in the script do a search with a word MOD i think is the second one, have the option to put a 0 or a 1 (0 desactivate and 1 activate the MOD) that means you can turn the MOD in this one as well. I’m trying to explain but you like the other ones better go for it. also desactivating the mod you will not have the girls on the playfield when you do the ramps more than 3 times. you have options. just be nice about it

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 71 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?