Hello all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    evo99
    Participant
      @evoninenine

New to the pinball world, so I bought myself a mini virtual pinball a few months ago with a 24″ w/s playfield and 20″ 4:3 backglass.  I have now got the bug and jumped in at the deep end and stripped the insides into a new cabinet which will have a  27″ playfield monitor and 19″ w/s monitor. No doubt in the future I will probably go bigger!  The only problem I have is, when I tested the backglass with a widescreen monitor, the screen fits but is off centre to the left. I have read the forums about altering screenres.txt to match the resolution of the monitor  but it is still off centre. Is there an easy way to centre the image? Still learning and still reading the forum!

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

No. There isn’t really a “easy” way – its a job you just have to do. Just like many things in this hobby.

evo99
        Participant
          @evoninenine

Probably ‘easy’ was the wrong word. As a novice, maybe I should of asked, as this problem occurred because I’ve overlooked something. I think it’s definitely a resolution problem. These are more complicated to start with than arcade machines I’ve  built in the past, that’s why I was upgrading one before attempting to build one of my own

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

2 and 3 Screen set-up and more
            https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

1 user thanked author for this post.
            evo99
            Participant
              @evoninenine

Thanks outhere  for directing me to the guide. Hopefully, it should solve this problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?