Hello everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RomKnight
    Participant
      @romknight

Hi,

Since I joined recently, I thought I should do at least one post :)

I usually go by RomKnight while online.  Got here after getting back to Future Pinball after googling and finding some of TerryRed work (kudos to you).

FP in VR is awesome and that’s how I prefer to play it but lately I’m only using an iGPU/monitor combo :( which for my surprise it works!

My experience with REAL pinball though is very little unfortunately.

As a recent pinball adventure I thought of modding LotR and I wish I knew what I was getting myself into before starting… but that’s a table that deserved an up to date overhaul.

As always only reference is YT footage but in the end I think it worked pretty well. At the very least least it is now fun to play. So much so I set it to “hard”as the real thing default mode. It wasn’t because of physics… go figure! :)

BTW, Lord of the Rings Pinball: The Valinor Strategy video is fun to watch.

Nothing of worth comes easy and now I have one more table to enjoy but it cost me 2 weeks and a PC freeze that corrupted the .fpt :(

Huge thanks to all that are pushing FP forward one way or the other. Your work is awesome and made me come back to pinball.

PS: I have this wish of seeing older tables getting updated to new 2020 FP+BAM standard playability ;)

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

If you have little experience with REAL pinball then you will like FP for sure as it plays more like a video game then pinball machine.

Visual Pinball is all about simulation OF real Pinball so its much more realistic and true to real life.

Welcome!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Tom
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Happy that you pointed that out in a calm manner @randr ;-)

RomKnight
          Participant
            @romknight

It’s the same in simracing world or anything in life where there’s competition. But there’s a place for both and more (long live Pinball Action :) )

None in the end is the real thing and THAT is what I miss but i was born to late since around here was all arcade when I was old enough to play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?