Help! Games Won’t Run

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BlofeldsCat
    Participant
      @blofeldscat

New to virtual pinball. I installed the latest versions of VPinball and PinballX yesterday. I am running a dual-monitor environment under Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) v1709 (pic of system specs attached). My video-card is an elderly AMD Radeon HD 7700.

I am running my VPinball games (vpx) under PinballX.

I have gotten things to the point where, on launching PinballX, Monitor-1 (1920 x 1080) displays the ‘backglass’ and Monitor-2 (1366 x 768 – portrait mode) displays the ‘table’. Visually, everything looks correct.

However, when I select and run a VPinball game – no matter which of the four I currently have installed – the ‘loading’ process begins but after only a few seconds, I am returned to the ‘starting’ screen (see attached picture).

None of the ‘usual’ signs of crashing (error messages, lock-ups, or programme-termination) have ever occurred.

Launching the VP games directly from the VPinball software produces the same result.

Any suggestions that could point me in the right direction toward resolution would be appreciated.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Maybe the reason for you not seeing the error messages is that you under video preferences is running exclusive full screen. Turn that off to get more information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?