Home playlist audio will not play

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

I have selected a valid audio file for “audio” on the home playlist using the media manager.  If I double-click the audio button the audio will play just fine.  But when I run pinup popper the audio for the home menu does not play at all.  All other playlists are working just fine, including JustAdded, etc.

Suggestions?

Another question too:  is there a way to force pinup popper to start with the home playlist selected rather than Future pinball?  Not a big deal but something I would like to refine.  And on the same note:  I am finding that when I open a playlist it opens with the same table selected every time, but it is not the first one in the list.  Is there a way to force it to the first table or the last one I opened?

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Gwen
      Participant
        @gwen

bump

Gwen

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I’d help if I could sorry. @nailbuster

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Gwen
          Participant
            @gwen

No worries RandR, I am hoping @Nailbuster will see it. =

Gwen

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

some items:

you can put tables in your homelist,  its like any other list so you can add your favs there if you’d like.  i assume the homeaudio isn’t playing because you don’t have any tables (only other playlists) in your home.

you can drag/move the order in playlist manager.  (remember to save display order after moving).

the other item is a feature,  the breadcrumbs feature remembers where you were in lists….  that was hard to implement :)

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

Ah, oh, I think I misunderstood the relationship between “Home” and “Favorites”  I thought they were the same.  The topper and other things seem to work from there, but not the audio.

Is there a way to set playlist options specifically for Favorites?

Gwen

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

not sure what you’re asking.

see here for home playlist:  https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=tips_tricks

Gwen
                  Participant
                    @gwen

When you open pinup popper one of the playlist selections is “Favorites” which selects all tables you added to global favorites.  I am referring to this list.  Is there a way to set the options for it in the same way as you would for any playlist?

Gwen

NailBuster
                      @nailbuster
                      ModeratorMember

no,  favs on a playlist are ‘virtual’.  you can disable system playlists like these by playlist and just make your own favs and then have more control that way.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Gwen
                      Participant
                        @gwen

OK, thank you.  That answers my question.  Sorry if I was confusing.

Gwen

Gwen
                        Participant
                          @gwen

OK, cool beans – I disabled the system favorites list and added a SQL query to the home list so now I have more control over things, just as you said.  Thanks again Nailbuster for the truly massive amount of work you have put into the pinup popper system.  I really do appreciate it.

Gwen

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?