Index out of range…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fgcab
    Participant
      @fgcab

On some tables I receive  an error message -=  Index was out of Range must be non- negative and less than size of collection  Parameter:index.  It only happens on a COUPLE OF TABLES of course its the ones I want the most.

Thanks for any help,

FG

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

What tables?  I sometimes get an ‘Input past end of file’ error on some EM’s and have to go into the User folder and delete that tables setting.  You can also delete the nvram file for that table under Vpinmame and see if that helps.  I think you’ll lose high scores.

slugger000
        Participant
          @slugger000

i have the same error did you find a fix my ghostbusters and wizard of oz are amoungst the ones that have this fault if youve found a fix please post it here

scutters
          Participant
            @scutters

Think that error normally comes from B2S, and if it only happens when launched from PinballX then you probably have pinballx running in a compatibility mode (try it without that set)

1 user thanked author for this post.
            slugger000
            Participant
              @slugger000

It happens even when i test table straight from vpx 10.5 i think

scutters
              Participant
                @scutters

Probably best to start here then https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=31020

slugger000
                Participant
                  @slugger000

Was vpx running in compatability i thought you said pinballx but changed vpx to win 10 from win 7 all a winner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?