Introduce my pincab-project

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    flicki
    Participant
      @flicki

Hi everyone!de

Here from spain, i get a new chance here!

i´m on pincab from vp7 (fs with pivot-pro must be vp6 :yes: ) but with bad specs on computer i was not able to build one.

now i got an arduino mega 2560 changed to a ledwiz unit  B-)   (thanks to cyclemat and his tutorial)

And a kl25z for controls (it´s not nccessary if you got ledwizclone but i prefer more ledwiz ports) and plunger,nudge and 10 ledwiz ports

i got buk 9575 mosfets,uln2803 transistors,optos,leds etc

I use an arduino uno for control ws2812b leds via ledwiz unit.

My favourite front-end it´s pinup poppers .

My specs are intel i5 3500k,

asus p8z68 v-lx ,

nvidia gtx 750 Ti,

philips 24pft (cheap monitor) for playfield and

flatron tft for backglass

and an elecrow 8 inches third monitor for dmd.

Now i´ve finished my flashers (high power full spectrum 1 and 3 watts), i use a buk 9575 mosfet for drive all leds on one ledwiz port

20180617_214251_2

and i use 3528/5050 5 volts rgb leds (3528:are three leds for each colour/5050:one led for rgb colours).I like the 3528 leds when not direct sight but 5050 leds are beauty too.(use one buk9575 mosfet for each rgb channels, three mosfets per ledstrip)

I got a few 2,5/5 mm leds but i am waiting more ledtypes from aliexpress :wacko:

i´m trying to get working my wemos d1 minipro as teensyclone, but no success yet (arduino uno works good, but sometimes i got problems exiting from a table when arduino it´s connected) so i´m testing things! :rose: on early stages B-)

here one dof combo on ws2812b 144 leds ledstrip arduino uno/arduino mega2560

Cheers :good:

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Welcome!

Thanks so much for posting and including photos of the project! more people need to be this way.

interesting choice of hardware using arduino and a teesny clone… would like more info on those :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

flicki
        Participant
          @flicki

Just because i am not able to light neoleds via wemos yet.but yeah!works nice! (arduino uno ch340 it´s very cheap,it´s the one i use)

You can see the link i have posted above but yep! i will try to make a nice tutorial here for get more chances to light neoleds for people

This method has the problem exiting from a table..sometimes getting stuck sound and you can´t exit from the table (i must disconnect arduino uno from usb for exit table)and you only have five ledwiz ports to assign to neoleds, maybe posting my tutorial somebody has more knowledge than me (sure..)

Ok thanks! :bye:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?