Invalid floating point error?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GCS2000
    Participant
      @gcs2000

I get this error when trying to eun the pinup player menu.  I followed along with Terry’s videos but this is the error I get when I try to run the program (i.e. exit and launch)

So what step have I missed?

TIA

fakingdeath
      Participant
        @fakingdeath

… edited, wrong thread, sorry.

But Terry did say something about floating point issues on windows 7 here http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/record-all-in-pinup-playerone-more-poblem-sorry/

Don’t know if that’ll help tho

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

to troubleshoot:

first.. is pinup player tables/games working in vpx ok?  that will get you 90% there to make sure that part of PinUP system is ok.

second…  check your playlists and make sure you have some playlists with tables configured.  I’ve seen people skip the step of adding games to playlists.

GCS2000
          Participant
            @gcs2000

invalid floating point error fixed by selecting an xpinput or DirectX joystick.

I reprogrammed my zebs plunger kit to a game controller anyway so joystick support was needed.

Regarding pinup … well still can’t get it to work.  Like I said followed Terry’s vids step by step.  My system will start up but I cannot navigate the system it essentially is stuck.  I guess I’ll go through set up again **Fixed based on info from Nailbuster in another thread (exit button issues and Admin rights issues)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?