Is there a 3d model guy who isn’t too busy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Unclewilly
    Participant
      @unclewilly

ok.  I have an fbx file.  I have all the textures and maps and all that stuff.

I have blender.  Problem is at the moment i have a headless pc and blender is impossible through splashtop.

What i need is for someone to take the fbx with all the maps and textures.  Import them into blender.  Then export the pieces of the model as obj with texture maps so i can animate it in vp.

Its a simple model made of a few seperate pieces.  A kit cat clock.  I’m going to put it in a bttf vr room and in a bad cats vr room.

Not trying to pull anyone away from projects.  As this is a vrroom decoration.

Unclewilly
      Participant
        @unclewilly

This is the file if anyone wants to see it.

Onevox
        Participant
          @rooster

from what I can tell, only the body and eyes have a UV map ) and the TIF will work for all three (the eyes are the same obj), the other is just white and black materials (so those would be simple black and white jpegs if you had to have a UV maps for them. also, the file has displacement and normals maps, will VRroom create reflections or do you need reflections baked in? I’m new to blender (as may be apparent, so I only know what I know right now) .. and displacement and reflections are out of my knowledge base.

Onevox

Onevox
          Participant
            @rooster

You can try these. There are 7 obj files: body, eye, bowtie, tail, minute hand, hour hand, and spindle for the clock arms.

The body and eye use the same UV map. The bowtie and clock arms are white (I think), and the tail is black. I went ahead and made TIFs in black , and one in white.

Again, I’m new to blender so this may not work …

Onevox

Attachments:
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?