Jaws Ultimate Pro – PuP-Pack – Coming Soon!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Here are some preview pics of my new (Future Pinball) Jaws Ultimate Pro PuP-Pack, SSF and DOFLinx update.

This table is VERY different than any previous Jaws tables out there.

Many more modes (Panic Alarm, Shark Cage, Pond, KILLER SHARK, Barrel MB, Orca MB, Jaws MB, Kill Jaws, etc)… Civilians (balls) can get Eaten during different modes and affect bonuses that can be used in your next game…a new (Walking Dead LE style) Harpoon Launcher, and more!

Over 200 videos (timed to match the in-game voice overs, etc), Topper videos that give animated instructions for gameplay during each mode, and 80+ PuP SSF 3D positional sounds.

This is for version 1.02 of the table. I’m waiting for 1.06 of the table to drop (which looks better and has more stuff), and then I’ll add this to that table and add the new content from that table update to this pup-pack.

For those wondering… this table requires the newest BAM, and uses the newer Dynamic physics (so it plays much better than normal FP), better lighting, shadow maps, and more. You will need to use a program (like cmdow) to “hide” your FP backglass in a cabinet setup (because this pup-pack uses multiple layers)…but I’ll show you how (it’s easy).

Good news…it can work for desktop users too! You simply need to force FP to a Borderless Windowed mode (I’ll show you how, again easy) to allow the pup-pack to play on top of the FP window.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred

…and here’s a bunch of quick video demos of the main modes in the game, including the end mode!

Harpoon, Killer Shark and Game Over

Panic Alarm (quick demo)

Shark Cage

Pond, Civilians Eaten and Random Clips

Orca MultiBall

Barrel Multiball

Jaws Multiball

KILL JAWS!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        coreduo0099
        Participant
          @coreduo0099

WOW!

bartzenegger
          Participant
            @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Very nice work buddy

trochjochel
            Participant
              @trochjochel

Love it. I like the arcade mode and animated underlays good videos matching the gameplay . And i noticed you triggerd every action like i do and love it.i have to take the time to install fp great work man.

TerryRed
                @terryred

Love it. I like the arcade mode and animated underlays good videos matching the gameplay . And i noticed you triggerd every action like i do and love it.i have to take the time to install fp great work man.

Thanks.

The big difference here, is that every action on SLAM’s tables are controlled and timed, so the videos are all timed to match the audio drops he used. Makes for a much better experience, and you actually get to see most of the videos while playing! This is one advantage an original table has over a rom based table. (just like with DOF)

It also required synching up each video to match the mouth movements of the people in all the audio…and there a lot more audio drops in this table compared to previous versions. That said, there are still MANY audio clips that don’t have videos as the time for when they are used didn’t justify adding a video for them.

DeathInc
                Participant
                  @deathincclan

Awesome!!! Can’t wait………

TerryRed
                    @terryred

For those wondering… this is part of the reason why the Jaws (Ultimate Pro – Future Pinball) update for DOFLinx MX SSF PuP-Pack hasn’t been released yet.

Note the lack of Linx anywhere. Never thought I would see this day come.

FP no doflinx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?