Jungle Boy (Brendan Bailey 2007) VPX WIP

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

Yesterday I started working on this interesting original table “Jungle Boy” created by the talented @Brendan Bailey in FP in 2007.

JungleBoy

This table is a challenge for me because it has a mini game in the aprom and it will be very difficult to make it work, at least for my limited consitions in the programming but as I like the challenges I am challenged to recreate it in VPX.  :-)

This project is going to take a while because my PC is almost not working for this kind of thing, I ask you to have patience that in the long term I will go recreating this type of tables created in FP that are spectacular and can not be absent in VPX .

Cheers, Javier..

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

1 user thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Crazy! Never seen that table before. Looks very different.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

charlieshakur
        Participant
          @charlieshakur

This looks amazing happy to donate if you need some upgrades bud to get this going

Javier
          Participant
            @javier1515

This looks amazing happy to donate if you need some upgrades bud to get this going

About two years ago, many users donated money so that I could update my computer up to that point. Everything was great, but after they sent the package to Argentina at the customs they stole everything and returned everything to the place where the package was shipped but for the surpresa of the person who received it again the package had practically nothing.
            To say this is very embarrassing for me as an Argentinian but here in this country everything works that way corruption is everywhere.

The truth is that I do not know what way could be done to buy things directly in Argentina and not have to go through the same.
            My PC works with an i3 4gb Ram processor and integrated HD 4400 graphics card.

I thank the community for always wanting to help me.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

You say that about a lot of Future Pinball tables. :)

Lots of unique hidden gems over the years.

Javier
              Participant
                @javier1515

You say that about a lot of Future Pinball tables. :)

Lots of unique hidden gems over the years.

From what I see now that I have decided to port tables from FP to VPX I discover that Brendan is one of the best creators of original tables almost since the beginning of FP, I am fascinated by the talent of this man.

As for this particular table I’m stuck with the DMD of the mini game, it’s too much for my knowledge in programming. :cry:

If anyone can help in this I will be eternally grateful.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

I’m just a hack but maybe I could figure out this mini game thing. One thing I do like is a challenge and something different!

for IOS and Android

charlieshakur
                  Participant
                    @charlieshakur

Do you have PayPal as can send you some money on there won’t be loads but every little helps I say and I love pinball so I don’t see why I wouldn’t help

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

I loved playing this.  As I recall Steve Paradis (Polygame) was co-author:  both of those guys came up with some cool concepts in their tables

Javier
                      Participant
                        @javier1515

Do you have PayPal as can send you some money on there won’t be loads but every little helps I say and I love pinball so I don’t see why I wouldn’t help

Thank you very much, this is the PayPal Link https://www.paypal.me/javier1515

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

@javier1515 : If your taking contributions. It would be a good idea for you to go to your profile on vpu and make a permanent one. Just saying.

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

HappyCab aka Polygame aka Steve Paradis has been active again at GoPinball so, who knows? Maybe more to come at some point? Not including Future Pinball in your stable means missing out on some really creative original work. Polygame has done some of the best. :yes:

TerryRed
                              @terryred
                              MemberContributorModerator

HappyCab aka Polygame aka Steve Paradis has been active again at GoPinball so, who knows? Maybe more to come at some point? Not including Future Pinball in your stable means missing out on some really creative original work. Polygame has done some of the best. :yes:

Yah, SLAMT1LT, Francisco666, and Steve have all come out of hiding recently.

…and updating FP tables to use the new BAM dynamic physics makes a huge difference in how those games play now. It’s not too hard to add, but getting it tuned per table / personal taste will vary per person.

Javier
                              Participant
                                @javier1515

I’m very .. how to say, I think that excited or enjoying making this table, it is very simple the game but the idea of the author incorporating the Mini game to an original table .. simply extraordinary!

I do not know why the page does not let me insert the video.

Sorry for the quality of the video is the most that I support my work PC  :negative:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

very neat! you simply paste actual youtube url in post nothing to it… i edited your post

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

The Loafer
                                  Participant
                                    @theloafer

You’ve done a great job bringing Brendan and Steve’s table to life Javier!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?