Laser Cue (Williams 1984)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    jdsabin1
    Participant
      @jdsabin1

Thank you for this table! It looks beautiful, the sounds are amazing and it plays fantastic. Playing tables like this machine that has flown under the radar even in real life is one of my favorite parts of this hobby. I have become somewhat of a 4k virtual pinball snob and this one absolutely stays on the cabinet.

Anyway, kudos to a fantastic release! :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
      obliojoe
      Participant
        @obliojoe

I hope it’s okay to ask this here. I love this table. Currently, I’m trying to reset the high scores. Using the adjustments menu, I’ve changed all of the backup high scores. And then usually in these Williams tables, I can use the “reset high scores” key as specified in VPMKeys.vbs. On this table, that key just makes a sound and does not reset the scores. Any thoughts? Has anyone else tried this? Thanks.

Goldchicco
        Participant
          @goldchicco

Here is the original manual, end of  page 3 to beginning of page 7 is what interest you.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/1414/Williams_1984_Laser_Cue_Manual.pdf

Hope this help

obliojoe
          Participant
            @obliojoe

Here is the original manual, end of page 3 to beginning of page 7 is what interest you.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/1414/Williams_1984_Laser_Cue_Manual.pdf

Hope this help

Yeah, this is what I used to find the correct adjustments in the menu. That works – the scores all show up as 0 in the adjustments menu, but pressing the “reset high scores” button does nothing. I’ve tried holding it down, I’ve tried pressing it multiple times. But the old defaults are still there. I’ve done this in other Williams tables, but for some reason this one won’t take. Not a huge deal, just thought I’d see if anyone else had run into something similar.

Thanks again for a great table!

naeromagus
            Participant
              @naeromagus

Another Classic pin released for VPX, Thanks Keep em coming !

Blacksad
              Participant
                @blacksad

Many thanks for this one, I discover this table which is really a pleasure to play, the Williams of these years are, to my taste, really the best to play.

I have made a new backglass with the few resources at my disposal, very soon available on this site (pending approval).

Many thanks again. :heart:

wrd1972
                Participant
                  @wrd1972
                  MembervipContributor

Just downloaded this gem and I am very impressed. Terrific work GC! Please keep up the good work. :) I did a real LC repair recently and it plays very well.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?