LedStripArrangment question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hoop22
    Participant
      @hoop22

Hello,

I’m running 3 strips, wired separately.  For the LedStripArrangement setting, how do you determine (for side strips) if it’s BottomUpRightLeft, etc…?  I’ve currently only installed a matrix successfully, but now I want to add in the side strips.  I wasn’t sure if it’s based on where the incoming DIN is located?  Say I have the DIN on the top of each side, would they both be TopDownLeftRight? or TopDownRightLeft? or does it matter?

I’m assuming when you have the two sides and the matrix wired to one data wire, that you’re following the travel of the data.  But since each strip is using it’s own wire set, I’m not quite sure.  It seems as though each side strip wouldn’t be traveling left-to-right or right-to-left at all, when individually wired.

I thought I would ask before I just started randomly attempting different settings.

Thanks in advance.

-Bruce

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

If you have the wires at the bottom where you stand use this
        <LedStripArrangement>BottomUpLeftRight</LedStripArrangement>
        If you have the wires at the top by the back glass and the lights coming towards you use this
        <LedStripArrangement>TopDownLeftRight</LedStripArrangement>

Start here and go down a little
        http://pinball.weilenmann.net/docu/DirectOutputWIP/toy_builtin.html#use_DirectOutput_Cab_Toys_Hardware_LedStrip

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?