Looking for Desktop Pinup Packs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Touchmaster97
    Participant
      @touchmaster97

I’m trying to setup Pinup Popper for Desktop use, however the Frontend doesn’t seem to be bundled with a ready-to-go Setup for the Desktop. I’m already aware of the Arc & Bar Desktop Themes, but they seem to only be for HD & 4K Monitors, and mine doesn’t support either.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for Pinup Themes for the Desktop that work on (slightly) lower Resolutions? I prefer something that is easily customizable, even if it’s just a bit.

Midway's Legacy lives on.

Friffy1
      Participant
        @friffy1

Please don’t take this a negative way as I don’t know what country you live in.  But, why don’t you just go get a new monitor?  They’re ~$15 at the local pawn shop.  Or ~$70 brand new at the local Walmart.  Trying to find support for a 1050p resolution just doesn’t seem necessary or worth it.

Touchmaster97
        Participant
          @touchmaster97

Please don’t take this a negative way as I don’t know what country you live in. But, why don’t you just go get a new monitor? They’re ~$15 at the local pawn shop. Or ~$70 brand new at the local Walmart. Trying to find support for a 1050p resolution just doesn’t seem necessary or worth it.

Well… the thing is, I kind of got rid of my old monitor. I would get a new one, but I’m not sure where to seek one out that is very cheap while also supporting HD resolutions. Plus, the computer I have Pinup on is rather old.

Midway's Legacy lives on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?