making the change to pinball Y

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation

I tried Popper out today and it was a little over my head.  Was having trouble adding games and systems and got overwhelmed so I went back to Pinball Y.  My issue with Y was that I had X setup to my liking but wanted more options for playlists.  Had a few questions about Y though, can you have a underlay for the wheel like in X, can I make the wheel icons smaller, they blow up too big for me when selected, and can I put a custom loading image when loading a table

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Glad you brought this up.  I started the migration from x to y a while back.  And for the life of me, I forget why I paused and stuck with x.  I think Thalamus  mentioned how x allows you to display dmd readouts for games that didn’t have them.  And I do use that feature on some tables.  Maybe that was it.  But I know that y is becoming favored by many.  So I will be interested in reading other people’s responses.

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation

not sure if I am gonna like it better or not, kinda skeptical because I am comfortable in X.  If we could just get him to add more playlists….

Badazzwi
          Participant
            @badazzwi

I use Y exclusively.  I started with X because I use gameex in my mame cab. I had some issues setting it uup so when I came across Y I gave it a shot and never looked back. I love the simplicity of it.

Dont know if you read through this at all but maybe it can answer some of your questions.

http://mjrnet.org/pinscape/downloads/PinballY/Help/PinballY.html

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?